• The KillerFrogs

Briles Potentially Back

illini_frog

Reports coming out that Mount Vernon may be hiring Art Briles.

Attachments

• A387EB06-9F75-4513-8D5C-B7C54B040BA3.png
    A387EB06-9F75-4513-8D5C-B7C54B040BA3.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 11

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
tenor.gif

Eight

i apologize for those of you who have already eaten for any distress or nausea caused by these comments from grant teaff in the press release from dr. jason mccullough, sup of mt vernon isd

"Legendary football coach Grant Teaff, former Executive Director of the American Football Coaches Association and supervisor of the association’s Ethics Committee, offered an unqualified positive recommendation for Briles. “I have known Art Briles for over 30 years as an extremely successful high school coach and through his years as a college coach. I have observed him as a man, husband, father, grandfather, and as a coach, always forthright and stellar,” said Teaff.Teaff also noted that Briles never incurred a single recruiting infraction during his time at the collegiate level, and previous supervisors and other references also provided strong recommendations."

Zubaz

y2kFrog

ESPN radio just ripped on them for 10 minutes. It's gone national.

What kills me is they (being the high school) will try to spin this as a redemption story. It's therefore important to remember that at no point has Art Briles apologized or shown remorse for his actions, instead taking the position that he is a victim. It's pathetic.
Over/Under until the back track begins is Tuesday morning.

Latest posts