• The KillerFrogs

Briles hired!

Froglaw

Gets to coach in Florence, Italy. One year contract. Urban Meyer and Zach Smith are said to round out the staff

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24264461/ex-baylor-coach-art-briles-coach-italy

The owners are currently having a meeting to discuss the terms of Briles' Italian Contract.

th

Purp

Wonder how much he'll be making. Can't imagine it'll be too big a salary. I bet he ends up bringing Bryce Petty and Josh Gordon over there with him.

tcumaniac

"I would have done more if I had known more," Briles told the Star-Telegram. "When these allegations came out, we found out at the same time you did. I had a meeting with the [Baylor] Board of Regents where I made suggestions that I never had the chance to fulfill; it would have been similar in the NFL that handles the discipline problems that took it out of the football coaches' hands."

Disgusting.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
There are Baylor fans putting pieces of a puzzle (that doesn't exist) together and they're saying that Ohio State will have an interim coach this year, while Briles coaches in Italy with a one year contract, and yeah, you guessed it, will be the head coach at Ohio State next year.

ifrog

There are Baylor fans putting pieces of a puzzle (that doesn't exist) together and they're saying that Ohio State will have an interim coach this year, while Briles coaches in Italy with a one year contract, and yeah, you guessed it, will be the head coach at Ohio State next year.

Chongo94

tenor.gif