• The KillerFrogs

Brian Kelly to LSU

ATC Frog

I’ve watched the Brian Kelly video several times today and I still can’t get over how cringe the whole thing is.

I mean, are the LSU faithful really buying this?

Last edited:

CountryFrog

I’ve watched the Brian Kelly video several times today and I still can’t get over how cringe the whole thing is.

I mean, do the LSU faithful really buying this?
If he wins games then it'll all be viewed as a humble (even if unsuccessful) attempt to become part of the Louisiana culture. He's not just here to coach football. He's here to be one of us.

If he loses games then he'll be called a fraudulent carpet bagging brilesbag who should take his Yankee ass back up north. He's not only rude and arrogant, but also a first class moron for thinking he could fool the good people of Louisiana with his [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

LisaLT

Cardi B Hoax GIF

PO Frog

Max sports-boner.

Didn't know much about the guy before I read his bio last night, but I'm already a big fan. Have always hated Notre Dame, in a Yankees type of way, but love to see/hear that kind of stuff. That's the best of sports, IMO.
Looks like some grown men in that locker room. Looking forward to our upgrade in S&C…

bc puckett

Max sports-boner.

Didn't know much about the guy before I read his bio last night, but I'm already a big fan. Have always hated Notre Dame, in a Yankees type of way, but love to see/hear that kind of stuff. That's the best of sports, IMO.

Interesting that he's been there less than a year and gets that kind of reaction from the players especially since he couldn't have had much to do with recruiting any of them other than true freshman or kids from the TP. Built up respect very quickly. Also fairly noteworthy is the number of assistants who have chosen to stay @ ND, some like Tommy Rees turning down significant raises, to stay and work for him rather than join that db Kelly @LSU.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
That was a surprise move by ND to a hire a 35-year-old who was in his first year as the Irish DC. It was obviously popular among the team.