• The KillerFrogs

Bracketology

TCUdirtbag

I like SMU in a play in game. Fort Worth hosts two #1 seeds? Seems unlikely but maybe they would do that?

As of now they have SMU as a last 4 in but not in one of the First Four.

Yeah, getting KU, UNC, and Baylor all in Fort Worth for the first weekend would be a huge get for the city. Seems unlikely to me too though.

Wexahu

If these were the two options, would you rather 1) Win your conference tournament and lose in the first round of the NCAA tournament, or 2) not win your conference tournament and lose in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament.

East Coast

Tier 1
If these were the two options, would you rather 1) Win your conference tournament and lose in the first round of the NCAA tournament, or 2) not win your conference tournament and lose in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament.
Win the conference tournament. Getting to the round of 32 doesn't do much for me.

Pharm Frog

Which option maximizes revenue, stimulates NIL, and enhances recruiting? Certainly ain’t about Ws and Ls

SMU loses to Memphis 70-63 in the American semi-final which helps Oklahoma’s chances. Both teams are on the bubble. The Sooners’ win over Baylor and its one point semi-final loss to Tech is clearly better than the Mustangs’ tournament showing.

Last edited:

Eight

Somebody’s been watching Pam and Tommy

or zach and the rock

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong.gif

Glad we aren’t a bubble team this year. Seems to be shrinking fast with Va Tech, A&M and Indiana runs. Richmond win could shrink it further with a win over Davidson. SMU and Oklahoma are probably just on the wrong side of the bubble. I think if we only get one of our last three wins we’d be sweating it big time right now.