• The KillerFrogs

Boykin...

Chongo94

People are weird.

1200px-Texas_A%26M_University_logo.svg.png

LisaLT

They’re not mutually exclusive. Maybe when he drinks excessively the dark side comes out. Doesn’t mean he still can’t do nice things, or at times is a nice guy. Ted Bundy was reported to go out of his way to help ppl. Ppl are over analyzing this.
I agree with this. I don’t think Boykin is a “bad” person in general, but he does have a self destructive streak. At some point you have to either learn from your mistakes, or they will take you down. The people he chose to have in his life, the recreational habits he chose to partake in all seem to have a negative impact on him. It makes me think of Mike Tyson (on a bigger scale of course).

I feel terrible for his girlfriend that this isn't the only time he's assaulted her--not only that but had her lie about it to protect him. Just disgusting from him and he deserves whatever he is about to receive from the law.
I was through with this dude after Alamo Bowl incident. And I can't believe all the Boykin apologists (look yourselves in the mirror) on this site that week. Of course, like the Democrats now, you will either conveniently forget it or convince yourself you weren't one (and i was p*ssed when Frog fans cheered Boykin at the AB during Bran's speech on the PA).

Chongo94

I was through with this dude after Alamo Bowl incident. And I can't believe all the Boykin apologists (look yourselves in the mirror) on this site that week. Of course, like the Democrats now, you will either conveniently forget it or convince yourself you weren't one (and i was p*ssed when Frog fans cheered Boykin at the AB during Bran's speech on the PA).

07mgb_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif