• The KillerFrogs

Boykin...

Wexahu

Cameras for your house are not expensive at all. I don’t have any, but I know lots of younger folks that do and check on their house on their phones. They even alert you if someone approaches your house and whatnot. Seems like a really weird thing to be critical of

Well, I take that back then, I've never really looked into it for residential use. I know for commercial use they can be pretty expensive.

Still kind of a dumb thing to bother with IMO.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
He did get some NFL money. I'm sure it's a nice house with nice stuff in it, and I'm sure it's known to be his by some people. I would have been shocked if there weren't a video-included security system.

Wexahu

He did get some NFL money. I'm sure it's a nice house with nice stuff in it, and I'm sure it's known to be his by some people. I would have been shocked if there weren't a video-included security system.

I guess so, but I'm kind of in the mode of assuming the worst about this guy at this point and not giving him any benefit of the doubt whatsoever.

tcumaniac

After this liar goes to jail, the moderators need to make his name a profanity filter...
giphy.gif

Chieves

I'm not shocked. That's what 20-something year-olds with no concept of how to invest or handle money do. Buy stupid [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] and trick up their house because they can. There's a reason why about half of "retired" NFL players are broker three years after their career is over. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he installed those cameras and he was renting the house.

297.png

Wexahu

Can one of the lawyers on the board refresh me on why Mixon and RayRice weren’t locked up. I forgot how they skated

Don't really remember all the details in terms of the legalities. I may be wrong, but I don't think either had been in any kind of major trouble prior, I'm sure that didn't hurt. Plus, the damage inflicted on their victims wasn't as severe as "a broken jaw and blood laying all over the floor". Not saying at all that what they did should have allowed them to skate, but a judge is going to see the difference between a really hard hit that knocks someone down and beating someone so hard they end up in the hospital for a couple days.

VA Froggie

Seems what seemed so out of character in San Antonio now turns out to be the person that Boykin really is. This is not the quarterback to said hello to the little girl at the Iowa St. game. Very confusing, who is the real Trevone?

Eight

Can one of the lawyers on the board refresh me on why Mixon and RayRice weren’t locked up. I forgot how they skated

not a lawyer, but here is a timeline on ray rice

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/5/23/5744964/ray-rice-arrest-assault-statement-apology-ravens

here is a link to some info on mixon

http://kfor.com/2014/10/30/breaking...-joe-mixon-pleaded-guilty-to-assault-charges/

not sure what it takes for an ou player to see real time for a crime in norman, but you don't have to dig too deep to see a pattern. also do a little research on the death of austin box.

Chico Dusty

Seems what seemed so out of character in San Antonio now turns out to be the person that Boykin really is. This is not the quarterback to said hello to the little girl at the Iowa St. game. Very confusing, who is the real Trevone?

They’re not mutually exclusive. Maybe when he drinks excessively the dark side comes out. Doesn’t mean he still can’t do nice things, or at times is a nice guy. Ted Bundy was reported to go out of his way to help ppl. Ppl are over analyzing this.

Wexahu

They’re not mutually exclusive. Maybe when he drinks excessively the dark side comes out. Doesn’t mean he still can’t do nice things, or at times is a nice guy. Ted Bundy was reported to go out of his way to help ppl. Ppl are over analyzing this.

Exactly. I'm sure lots of very troubled guys who have done horrible things have said nice things to a little girl before, it's just that it didn't get caught on camera and go viral. I'd bet TB treats little kids very well when he's sober, it's just that he apparently turns into a damn monster when he mixes drinking with adult women who don't do what he wants them to do. He's gonna pay the price big time.