• The KillerFrogs

Boykin...

Sebastian S

Come on man!

866833159.gif

Uncle_Frog

I feel terrible for his girlfriend that this isn't the only time he's assaulted her--not only that but had her lie about it to protect him. Just disgusting from him and he deserves whatever he is about to receive from the law.

riffram2011

That story is so haunting. I feel for his girlfriend so much. No one should ever have to faced what she did. Trevone is a monster. This is so so sad.

riffram2011

He has had too many of those moments.

He has had too many chances.

This is unacceptable, period. No excuses.

Absolutely. He got a second chance after punching the cop. Most backups would have never seen the NFL again after getting arrested twice in a month. He’s gotten more than most and still does this.

tcumaniac

Will TCU give me a refund on the Boykin signed helmet I “won” at an auction during a football game last year?

I semi- jokingly wrote my name down as the first bidder for one of those things, knowing someone would outbid me, which many people did. Yet, the next week I received an email stating that I had “won” the auction at the beginning price I’d put down. At the time I didn’t argue, since I knew I was getting it cheaper than everyone else, and felt like I was getting a “good deal.” But now I’m pissed. I want my money back, and want Boykin in jail. What an idiot.