• The KillerFrogs

Bowl Games?

Horny4TCU

I'm too lazy to google it, but what is the bowl game situation for College Football this year?

We have two conferences starting play mid season.

Covid limiting capacity of most stadiums.

And pretty much all teams cancelling games and/or not playing a full 12 game schedule. Is 6 wins still the lucky number to get a bowl?

Eight

I'm too lazy to google it, but what is the bowl game situation for College Football this year?

We have two conferences starting play mid season.

Covid limiting capacity of most stadiums.

And pretty much all teams cancelling games and/or not playing a full 12 game schedule. Is 6 wins still the lucky number to get a bowl?

depends how badly espn is hurting for money

frogs9497

At this point we may be lucky if football finishes the season. Tarrant County judge today advised that all sports should be suspended. No order yet, however. Locations of the bowl games may determine whether they happen.

4 Oaks Frog

Do we have twice as many teams playing as we do bowl games? You get a Bowl...You get a bowl... EVERYBODY GETS A BOWL!!! YAY!!!!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT WVU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and #~!k baylor!!

Brog

what spike?

the one in el paso partly caused by el paso ems making runs to juarez?

Maybe the county judge has noticed that for three days in a row Tarrant County new cases of Covid-19 have topped 1,000+. You suppose?

Eight

Maybe the county judge has noticed that for three days in a row Tarrant County new cases of Covid-19 have topped 1,000+. You suppose?

wow, a 1,000 cases, you will be hip deep in bodies in no time

one question, how many of those positives are asymptomatic?

you know, the type of test results that fauci discussed in july but suddenly forgot when the election drew near

Virginia Frog

Frozen Frog

I have officiated 2 seasons of youth athletics so far. I have yet to receive word that I need to quarantine due to contact tracing. These are outdoor sports so maybe a little more safe, but I still very safe doing these games.

Eight

I have officiated 2 seasons of youth athletics so far. I have yet to receive word that I need to quarantine due to contact tracing. These are outdoor sports so maybe a little more safe, but I still very safe doing these games.

source.gif

Paint It Purple

wow, a 1,000 cases, you will be hip deep in bodies in no time

one question, how many of those positives are asymptomatic?

you know, the type of test results that fauci discussed in july but suddenly forgot when the election drew near
I apparently had it. Tested positive for antibodies. Never went to MD. My Symptoms included extreme fatigue, upset stomach, minor respiratory congestion. scheiss Fauci. PS: age=66 I think I’m supposed to be dead.