• The KillerFrogs

Boulevard Collective

This board might be some of the softest people I've ever seen. I'm a troll because I don't fall all over everything we do. I call it like I see it, even if that means criticizing TCU. No one is above reproach, especially our AD.
I was recently told that everything I post on this board is trolling. A bit of irony, in that falsely accusing one of always being a troll makes the accuser a troll, correct? I ignored the comment because I usually let people have the last word because it is polite, and they often are compelled to have the last word whether it is to their advantage or not. If it is a clear falsehood, it does not need a response, and it is not worthy of one. :)

Maybe the ubiquitous and often inappropriate use of “troll” is a result of people consuming too much foul social media and being trained to use a social media faddish word. People then quickly toss it out there when they don’t like somebody’s thought. But perhaps with this thought, I am simply “trolling,” again. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Relic

The fact that you are asking this question is a great example of how out of the loop you are. If you were contributing to either Flying T Club or Think NIL you would know that we have just as much skin in the NIL game as 95% of the sport. Including the Ponitas. Quit talking boat and put your money where your mouth is. There's an opportunity for you to show up to a Flying T Club function in a few weeks. You could choose to show up and learn more but I'm guessing you're way to soft. That would probably mean leaving your moms nurturing bosom.

Liked for working "moms nurturing bosom" into a reply. Statistically highly improbable, yet there it is...

Frog Attack II

Zach left cause coach P was out. Everyone has to deal with transfers OSU lost ewers and Texas has multiple guys who use to play for Bama.
Ok. Serious question brought on by the mention of Ewers... ok... this SOB hasn't played a real down in years, yet he has been paid 7 digits.... now, UT pulls in Arch, who obviously will get paid similarly.... if Arch is what they say he is, he beats out Ewers when he gets to UT.... therefore, is Ewers gonna sit the bench with his $ or transfer yet again for another pay day?

Sounds like a really dumb system.

Shorty

We are going to have dozens of Zach Evans every year. Even if we have a good NIL program. The SEC/Big 10 will be able to pay more and promise better TV slots, larger fanbases, bigger stadiums, and "the major leagues" of college football.

Every time we have a player with a breakout season they will quit mid year and sit out to protect themselves and play Let's Make a Deal for their eventual transfer to the Big 10/SEC just like Zach Evans did.

Anyone who doubts this is an idiot
Why is QJ still here?

Eight

Ok. Serious question brought on by the mention of Ewers... ok... this SOB hasn't played a real down in years, yet he has been paid 7 digits.... now, UT pulls in Arch, who obviously will get paid similarly.... if Arch is what they say he is, he beats out Ewers when he gets to UT.... therefore, is Ewers gonna sit the bench with his $ or transfer yet again for another pay day?

first, arch only has the rating he does because of the last name and he plays in one of the weakest private leagues in new orleans

second, ewers arse will be gone if he isn't playing, look at the kids track record back to high school and there is your answer

bp4tcu

I was recently told that everything I post on this board is trolling. A bit of irony, in that falsely accusing one of always being a troll makes the accuser a troll, correct? I ignored the comment because I usually let people have the last word because it is polite, and they often are compelled to have the last word whether it is to their advantage or not. If it is a clear falsehood, it does not need a response, and it is not worthy of one. :)

Maybe the ubiquitous and often inappropriate use of “troll” is a result of people consuming too much foul social media and being trained to use a social media faddish word. People then quickly toss it out there when they don’t like somebody’s thought. But perhaps with this thought, I am simply “trolling,” again. :rolleyes:
Agreed, but I think more than anything if you have a different opinion or go against the fray of the majority of the board, you're a troll. God forbid anyone think for themselves and have a different opinion.

Spike

Isn't he about 27 by now?