• The KillerFrogs

Boots

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I finally have the results from the judges and will announce the final four later today.

Sorry to have taken so long for this but I told the preliminary judges there was no rush and unfortunately one of them took that to heart.

The celebrity judges will move faster as they only have 4 to read.

I will also start posting all of the entries today and think that you will like them

oldscribe

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ May 2 2010, 09:41 AM) [snapback]554229[/snapback]
I wonder if I made the cut or if my entry was wadded up and thrown to the ground and unmercifully stomped upon?

Keep in mind that something had to be used to start the campfire.

joejordan

QUOTE(wes @ May 2 2010, 11:34 AM) [snapback]554221[/snapback]
I finally have the results from the judges and will announce the final four later today.

Sorry to have taken so long for this but I told the preliminary judges there was no rush and unfortunately one of them took that to heart.

The celebrity judges will move faster as they only have 4 to read.

I will also start posting all of the entries today and think that you will like them

Prepare for all out thermonuclear posting. Once this board gets hold of these entries, it's gonna get ugly.

Whats the over/under on suspensions generated from this? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and their is a wide range of sense and sensibilities in the local populace.

Get your popcorn ready.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Thanks for letting me wear the boots while awaiting the decision on a winner. Should have worn them with socks yesterday.

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
QUOTE(crunch @ May 2 2010, 01:43 PM) [snapback]554351[/snapback]
Prepare for all out thermonuclear posting. Once this board gets hold of these entries, it's gonna get ugly.

Whats the over/under on suspensions generated from this? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and their is a wide range of sense and sensibilities in the local populace.

Get your popcorn ready.

Hopefully, when wes posts them, he'll lock the thread...so that the folks around here who like to quote and change other people's posts won't be able to do any malicious editing.

joejordan

QUOTE(HFrog71 @ May 2 2010, 03:45 PM) [snapback]554354[/snapback]
Hopefully, when wes posts them, he'll lock the thread...so that the folks around here who like to quote and change other people's posts won't be able to do any malicious editing.

Good idea.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(HFrog71 @ May 2 2010, 02:45 PM) [snapback]554354[/snapback]

The Battle of Gettysburg was fought over shoes, after all. :biggrin:

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
QUOTE(swimmerbabe11 @ May 2 2010, 01:57 PM) [snapback]554363[/snapback]
I'm guessing later today translates into Wednesday?

Hey, it takes time to copy and paste 4 documents while gametracking the TCU baseball game and watching JJ play golf.

oldscribe

QUOTE(swimmerbabe11 @ May 2 2010, 02:02 PM) [snapback]554368[/snapback]
I'm just kidding! I'm not in a huge hurry to get my boots in the mail or anything

;)

I hope these boots were made for talkin', because all of us on here do so much of it.....

PurpleHills

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ May 2 2010, 01:54 PM) [snapback]554361[/snapback]
The Battle of Gettysburg was fought over shoes, after all. :biggrin:

Yep that's the truth, who'd a thunk it?

PH
Long march bare footed