• The KillerFrogs

Block or Charge

froglash88

Used to surf quite a bit in high school and someone yelled “shark”. Luckily I had a 9’ long board that would float you like a yacht. Had my feet up on it resting on my hands when a fin pulled up right next to me. Next I know I see teeth and flipper squeaking at me. It was a dolphin, but it scared me to death.
In Indiana?

froglash88

What, you never heard of Lake Michigan?

Actually grew up in Ventura and San Clemente, CA. However, the dolphin caper was actually at Surfside in Texas.

Had a huge Manta Ray under my board at Fort Lauderdale Beach. It was harmless, but still a little scary. I wasn’t very good at surfing. Probably because the waves are rarely surfable. Is surfable a word? lol

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Had a huge Manta Ray under my board at Fort Lauderdale Beach. It was harmless, but still a little scary. I wasn’t very good at surfing. Probably because the waves are rarely surfable. Is surfable a word? lol

It was definitely a word we used, especially at Surfside, “is this slop even surfable?!?”

Ever see a Manta take off out of the water? Down in Cabo in the spring you see those things try to fly like birds. The big ones make a loud splat when they belly flop.