• The KillerFrogs

Bleacher Report: 'If You Were to Build a Quarterback, This Is What It Would Look Like'

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

'If You Were to Build a Quarterback, This Is What It Would Look Like'

Meet Alexander Honig, the 17-year-old German prospect poised to take college football by storm

Adam Kramer

Back home, where wearing lederhosen is a matter of national pride and antique castles dot every horizon, he might have been considered something of a curiosity. Most kids in Roth—a small town of about 25,000 in Bavaria, Germany—dream of playing a different kind of football.

But here, Alexander Honig's dream of playing quarterback at the highest level, and the decade he's spent pursuing it, isn't a curiosity. Here, on a tour of football camps on college campuses up and down the East Coast in mid-June, the curiosity is the unique gifts that make him one of the most intriguing quarterback prospects in recent memory.

Read more at https://bleacherreport.com/articles...a-quarterback-this-is-what-it-would-look-like

Eight

I zee vat you did thar

DistantInferiorBluejay-small.gif

WhatTheFrog

This kid is a TCU commit. right? Why is that not mentioned in the article, or did I miss it? I started to browse after the first few paragraphs and all I saw was UMass.