1. The KillerFrogs

Black Women's accusations of TCU

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by Brog, Jun 24, 2020.

1. "She described how she had been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, which a doctor said was triggered by her stressful experiences at TCU."

^^^This one kills the credibility of one of the plaintiffs.

2. found the doctor who offered that diagnosis

[​IMG]

3. I've no wish to mess with any's wokeness, but my experience is one should generally refrain from provoking any black woman.

Tim Griffin and Paint It Purple like this.
  4. "A doctor"

5. Was global climate change and the current pandemic included in her recent accusations?

4 Oaks Frog, Salfrog and HG73 like this.
  6. PhD in Nordic Lit.

BrewingFrog and Eight like this.
  7. Even if she finds an expert witness to testify and support that accusation, it will not survive a challenge that the opinion is “junk science”.

8. Was actually a smart choice in my opinion. Since there is no known, definitive cause of T1DM, why not put that out there as it can't be disproven? Pancreatic assault precipitated by environmental factors of collegiate stressors would be an entertaining debate among "experts". And I can guarantee you that they can find an "expert" to get with the program.

Double V, HG73 and HFrog1999 like this.
  9. ...And 12 people too stupid to get out of jury duty to believe them.

10. You made my body attack my pancreas!

11. Can I blame TCU for my drug and alcohol addictions? They started as a result of the stress associated with partying till 2am, going to work at 3:30 am and having to attend class during the day. Things would have been a lot less stressful if I did not have to attend class. All I want is restitution for the money spent since graduation trying to "cure" my physical trauma.

Spike, YA, Double D and 3 others like this.
  12. that and the stress eating of one pound Hershey bars...

13. That could be type II, but not type I. That is what makes the statement so bizarre.

flyfishingfrog likes this.
  14. Don't worry, they're retreating to the Isles of Langerhans.

15. When she participated in class discussions or made presentations, she was publicly belittled and berated, if not “boldly cut off mid-speech,”

Umm, welcome to grad school...

YA, netty2424 and Salfrog like this.
  16. Makes one wonder if @Frognosticator will he suing TCU for being fat, and dumb, and...fat. And stupid. And having a fat face.

17. [​IMG]

18. I'm glad we made another thread on the same story. There just wasn't enough already.

Where's my phantom zone??

TCUdirtbag and ifrog like this.
  19. Sorry to offend you, Todd. Just thought that those who don't have access to the wonderful Startlegram might want to see the story in today's paper.