• The KillerFrogs

Bizarre NCAA basketball news

ifrog

This is the best article on this subject that I have come across today. At the end of the article he mentions that football may be next. This is unprecedented stuff and only the tip of the iceberg.

netty2424

This is the best article on this subject that I have come across today. At the end of the article he mentions that football may be next. This is unprecedented stuff and only the tip of the iceberg.

This is incredible. Just a matter of time before some names in football start to pop up.

"You better call us, before we call you!"

~something you never want to hear from the FBI. They're smoking folks out.

One of the most positive and promising moves in decades toward getting the trash out of HS athletics and returning the games we love to their intended purpose and status of improving the lives and characters of the students who take them up. For too long we've allowed these bloodsuckers to feed off our young women and men, then dumping them festooned with bills they can't pay, drug habits they can't break, and hangers-on who only desert them when the bills come due and the next glittering "star" comes to light.

I understand that I am considered naïve in this super-sophisticated world of sports agents and marketing. But what is naïve about wanting to protect our children from becoming victims of foul and greedy coaches, agents, relatives, "friends" -- even (God forbid!) churches? These children have great and wonderful talents And are being fed upon, and fed to, a corrupt system to which each of us has contributed and from which we have turned away in willful blindness, just so we can feel the rush when "our" team wins.

I truly believe, and truly pray, that TCU is not involved at any level, in any sport, in this cabal. But if they are, so be it. We need the fires from this wickedness to spread as far as there is corruption to be exposed and destroyed. Break these rotten eggs, as many as we can, so that we can begin rebuilding college and professional sports into institutions in which we can have pride, not disgust, and will make our young athletes better men and women.

Aux Barricades!

netty2424

One of the most positive and promising moves in decades toward getting the trash out of HS athletics and returning the games we love to their intended purpose and status of improving the lives and characters of the students who take them up. For too long we've allowed these bloodsuckers to feed off our young women and men, then dumping them festooned with bills they can't pay, drug habits they can't break, and hangers-on who only desert them when the bills come due and the next glittering "star" comes to light.

I understand that I am considered naïve in this super-sophisticated world of sports agents and marketing. But what is naïve about wanting to protect our children from becoming victims of foul and greedy coaches, agents, relatives, "friends" -- even (God forbid!) churches? These children have great and wonderful talents And are being fed upon, and fed to, a corrupt system to which each of us has contributed and from which we have turned away in willful blindness, just so we can feel the rush when "our" team wins.

I truly believe, and truly pray, that TCU is not involved at any level, in any sport, in this cabal. But if they are, so be it. We need the fires from this wickedness to spread as far as there is corruption to be exposed and destroyed. Break these rotten eggs, as many as we can, so that we can begin rebuilding college and professional sports into institutions in which we can have pride, not disgust, and will make our young athletes better men and women.

Aux Barricades!
7MKka.gif

FrogCoach84

The 7 on 7 travel teams will be next. The money funneling into those organizations is jaw dropping considering its touch football.

There was a documentary on Netflix at one point about a travel basketball team in California and it really showed just how crazy that scene is with these shoe companies.

Big Frog II

Baylor is thinking, finally they are talking about somebody else but us. Just give them time Baylor. We know you are dirty in basketball too. Wait until these clowns start singing.

ifrog

I really don't see this as a "disaster." More like a move towards leveling the playing field.

Anything involving the FBI and the Feds is a disaster. This isn't the NCAA. One lie is a felony. They have the man power and the resources to make this a disaster .