• The KillerFrogs

Big V

Ray Finkle

During the game, the commentators mentioned how much he's progressed the past couple of months. He definitely had a hand in making the Eagles champs.

When they interviewed his teammates, one of them called him "Big V." Looks like his nickname stuck.

Sebastian S

During the game, the commentators mentioned how much he's progressed the past couple of months. He definitely had a hand in making the Eagles champs.

When they interviewed his teammates, one of them called him "Big V." Looks like his nickname stuck.

No sacks correct? Still unbelievable how there wasn't much defense in the game. Big 12 type football showcased for the world to see! Everyone loved it! :D

Well, once you see his first name, you will always look for a way around it, Big V it is lol

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I didn't watch the whole game. Did the commentators ever say his whole name?
I can say it, and enjoy the reactions of others when I casually mention it in conversation.

Eight

I didn't watch the whole game. Did the commentators ever say his whole name?
I can say it, and enjoy the reactions of others when I casually mention it in conversation.

i actually don't recall collinsworth ever saying his name, but I am torn on the why. possible the reason is he could not pronounce his last name, but more likely because collinsworth was too busy droning on about an inaccurate and insignificant point he hadn't beaten to death or was high lighting a player who on replay actually didn't make the block or tackle collinsworth was praising him/them.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
They highlighted him on ESPN on their NFL afternoon show while I was at the gym. Couldn’t tell what they were saying, but they kept showeding all his pancakes during the year.

4 Oaks Frog

i actually don't recall collinsworth ever saying his name, but I am torn on the why. possible the reason is he could not pronounce his last name, but more likely because collinsworth was too busy droning on about an inaccurate and insignificant point he hadn't beaten to death or was high lighting a player who on replay actually didn't make the block or tackle collinsworth was praising him/them.

Yes, Collinsworth did mention Big V a couple of times. Once he talked about his good blocking, and another time he said something like ‘that kid is the most improved player on the Eagles line. I like that kid!’

Al Michael’s “S” speech impediment drove me crazy. It is a hoot to hear him say “second and seven”...

Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!