• The KillerFrogs

BIG EAST - BIG 12 Battle

Bruce Berry

Holy [ Finebaum ]-that team was great.

I know Jim Benedict-he went to my church.

More importantly-I shook hands with Jimmy Walker when I was a 6-7 years old. They guy was unbelievable. Way before his time. (I'm sure you know he is Jalen Rose's father). I saw him play at Alumni Hall so I bet I watched your dad.

We need to connect at that game. My wife and daughter are already going back and forth.

froglash88

Holy [ #2020 ]-that team was great.

I know Jim Benedict-he went to my church.

More importantly-I shook hands with Jimmy Walker when I was a 6-7 years old. They guy was unbelievable. Way before his time. (I'm sure you know he is Jalen Rose's father). I saw him play at Alumni Hall so I bet I watched your dad.

We need to connect at that game. My wife and daughter are already going back and forth.
That would be awesome. Hopefully I can make it out there as I live in Fort Lauderdale. Yes, I knew he was JR’s dad. Sucks he recently passed away (can’t believe it was 15 years ago).

Some great players at PC when my father was there. He was lucky to play with and against so many talented players. Had amazing coaches in Mullaney and Gavitt.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Is Providence the school that has the creepy looking priest as a mascot?
I think they share that distinction with Wake Forest.

OIP.Wp2HJFvW8U-KSOoHv_rIKQHaFT

Providence

R.e3f37ff322269ba341e5129b89c2822b

Wake Forest. The Providence Friar looks a bit like a Junior Leaguer who just got home from the Botox doctor.