• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 WR play (Reag might get shafted)

riffram2011

Not to be a Debbie downer, but we might see Reagor shut out and be just an honorable mention in the Big 12 this year because of how tough the competition was this season.

yAMSfUx.jpg

I hope he can sneak onto second team, because he’s really stepped it up this season. But between Brown, Stills, LJH, Butler, Wesley, and Wallace, there are some damn good WRs who will not get any love.

CountryFrog

I don't care about the stats, and this is not a prediction of who will be all conference. But imo of watching them play, the 3 best receivers in the conference are Butler, Reagor, and Brown. In that order.

Armadillo

I've been frustrated with Reagor a few times this year ( untimely drops against osu and ut, and a few other times). But that young man has put the team on his shoulders these last few weeks. And he seems to be relishing the moment rather than moping around. I have truly grown to respect this young man's talent and his love for playing for TCU.

ThisIsOurTime

Not to be a Debbie downer, but we might see Reagor shut out and be just an honorable mention in the Big 12 this year because of how tough the competition was this season.

yAMSfUx.jpg

I hope he can sneak onto second team, because he’s really stepped it up this season. But between Brown, Stills, LJH, Butler, Wesley, and Wallace, there are some damn good WRs who will not get any love.

Doesn't matter. We know the truth. Often times, the player that gets snubbed is going to have a great year because the perceived disrespect. If our team stays humble, next year could be a big year. We have a lot of players on the offensive side of the ball with something to prove

Last edited: