• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Tournament Thread

Pharm Frog

From D1 Baseball

Oregon State is locked in, and, barring a surprise, will be the top national seed on Monday. Meanwhile, North Carolina, Louisville, Texas Tech, LSU, Florida and TCU appear to be locks as well. LSU stormed through the SEC tournament and will play for the tournament title, further cementing itself in the top eight, while TCU, though losing two games in the Big 12 tournament, is just fine with an RPI of 7, good across the board metrics and a Big 12 regular season co-title.

Pharm Frog

Only because one of the Oklahoma schools made the finals. And having them play a school like UT helps too.

Would only happen with OSU. Sooner crowd would be significantly less. Insufficient number of domestic violence offenders on the OU baseball team to hold their interest

frognutz

Only because one of the Oklahoma schools made the finals. And having them play a school like UT helps too.

Yeah I know.

You would think that the locals would appreciate the tournament there and show up for games besides Okie Lite, but that's not the case. Like people said previously, time to move this thing to a real population center with a more diverse fan base and folks that can afford a ticket without having to camp out on roofs to save a few bucks. Go horns.

Pharm Frog

Not me. Pretty sure Kansas is out, especially with all the auto bids going to otherwise unqualified schools. Would like to see the B12 get 7 teams and I always like seeing Texas lose.

No chance for KU. Agree with reasoning. I really dislike Okie Lite and abhor UT. Okie Lite getting in is one of the things that could push Ag out. Kinda like that this is Lite's sixth elimination game in a row.