• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 title game TV numbers

TCUdirtbag

People [ hundin] about that 11 am time slot. But it was the only P5 game on, and it had Playoff implications (ACC was up against B1G but had no Playoff implications, and Pac was on Friday night without Playoff implications)!

Have AAC #s been released? It was up against SEC, but I wonder how it did with future Big 12 members Cinci, Houston.

Nick Danger

People [ hundin] about that 11 am time slot. But it was the only P5 game on, and it had Playoff implications (ACC was up against B1G but had no Playoff implications, and Pac was on Friday night without Playoff implications)!

Have AAC #s been released? It was up against SEC, but I wonder how it did with future Big 12 members Cinci, Houston.

The fact that neither the PAC-12 or ACC Conference Championship games held any playoff considerations, reflects just as poorly on those two conferences, as does their anemic TV ratings!

Sebastian S

Thats why they fix games... To keep the conference relevant

/Sarcasm

Each conference/division can only afford to have 1 to 2 really good teams or everyone will beat up on each other = no playoff representative

Lot of people rooting against OSU tuned in.
Doubt it had anything to do with the teams on the field who have some of the smaller enrollments in the conference.

The AAC fell in behind the PAC but ahead of the ACC. The rankings are in that included linked article, here again: