• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Support

McDawg

Yes. Your correct about two faced. Good Luck with them in the SEC. Now you see the self arrogance even when losing. Being a gracious loser is not in their DNA yet! Get used to it Mighty Bevo! This is what TCU has had to deal with every year! Go Frogs!

Oh. We have the real UT that’s the exact same way. 11-1 mouth with a 6-5 record.
The positive thing is it’s nice living rent free in that trailer park in their heads. Those type fan bases are always writing rubber checks.

Putt4Purple

Oh. We have the real UT that’s the exact same way. 11-1 mouth with a 6-5 record.
The positive thing is it’s nice living rent free in that trailer park in their heads. Those type fan bases are always writing rubber checks.
Your correct. We are definitely in Mighty Bevo’s head since he took the time to come on this board and insert manure which they have stepped in the past several years. Poor Longhorns! Go Frogs!

TCUWIN

We already know what they are.
The vast majority of the SEC fanbase doesn’t want them because of their entitlement mindset. A welcome mat won’t be put out for them and they have to use the outhouse.
I kind of feel sorry for you guys. First Aggie. Now Bevo. Sorry you very seldom get the good part of the conference. Just get the Frogs in Bowl games (or Championship games).

TCUWIN

On the SEC I expect fans from Kentucky, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, maybe LSU and 2 or 3 of the 5 Vanderbilt fans to root for Georgia.

Not sure about Arkansas and Missouri.
So are you thinking the other 2 or 3 Vandy fans are rooting for TCU or don’t even realize there is another game to be played?

puckster59

We are going through a rough patch, to be sure.
Our 9 national championships and all time won-loss record against TCU is a comfort in these tumultuous times.
I sure wouldn't brag to my wife or girlfriend that TCU is undefeated against Pac-12 teams, because that's not saying much.
That's like bragging about your record against Mountain West teams.
Your Rose Bowl win and Peach Bowl win, those are worth bragging about.

It'd be nice if y'all could pause bragging for bit and work a little harder on your national championship count.
If you can’t brag about being where the Frogs are now, when can you brag. Personally, I think what happened 30 or more years ago is just that. Something that happened 30 years ago. Not all that relevant today.

TCUWIN

Our 9 national championships and all time won-loss record against TCU is a comfort in these tumultuous times.
I sure wouldn't brag to my wife or girlfriend that TCU is undefeated against Pac-12 teams, because that's not saying much.

It'd be nice if y'all could pause bragging for bit and work a little harder on your national championship count.
Man it must be tough to be so arrogant and yet be so average. I remember Michigan bragging about being the winningest team in history and yet…
What’s your record vs TCU while TCU has been in the Big 12?
It’s about what have you done lately…not 20 or more years ago. Come on lowly Bevo. Stick with Sark because it is fun laughing at UT’s demise.

McDawg

Dare I say? McDawg got honorary factor?
Not sure what that means.

But the old quote is applicable here.

“Never fear your enemy, but always respect them.”

Is Dawgs may get a bit cocky here and there, but we will always respect our opponents. Those times we just couldn’t get past Bama from 17’ thru last year, we never had such disrespect for Bama/Saban, we just needed to beat them. But I don’t think you’d ever hear any real DGD talking down about Bama. Even same for Flarduh, and I hate Flarduh with the fires of a thousand suns, but I won’t disrespect them.
Auburn…they lost some respect a few years ago but have paid a costly price for their sins. But even still, the Dawgs won’t even overlook the Barn.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Stick with Sark because it is fun laughing at UT’s demise.
It is also fun laughing at the way his wife dresses him.
OIP.fuvsc7p8mWkZH441oP66xgHaEc

frogetaboutit

Not sure what that means.

But the old quote is applicable here.

“Never fear your enemy, but always respect them.”

Is Dawgs may get a bit cocky here and there, but we will always respect our opponents. Those times we just couldn’t get past Bama from 17’ thru last year, we never had such disrespect for Bama/Saban, we just needed to beat them. But I don’t think you’d ever hear any real DGD talking down about Bama. Even same for Flarduh, and I hate Flarduh with the fires of a thousand suns, but I won’t disrespect them.
Auburn…they lost some respect a few years ago but have paid a costly price for their sins. But even still, the Dawgs won’t even overlook the Barn.

You seem like good people.

It’s a good thing. Frog Factor.

McDawg

Ironic that this thread is in here, this little read was just posted in a blog I follow about the Dawgs not underestimating TCU. It’s a good 2 minute read that puts things much more eloquently than I can.

“Okay, so we’ve heard about chips. Seth Emerson ($$) sets up a couple of intangibles for the championship game with his “Georgia’s experience vs. TCU’s house money” piece. There’s certainly some validity to all those, but there’s one I think is more impactful than any of those, and I haven’t really seen or heard much about it.

It’s the coaching value of TCU’s upset of Michigan.

Think about it. Georgia comes into this game as the biggest favorite in a CFP final ever. The Dawgs got over the ‘Bama mountain in last year’s CFP and are undefeated this season. If ever the conditions exist for a team to relax slightly and take an opponent lightly, those would make up the ingredients for your perfect storm.

But they won’t because TCU 51, Michigan 45 gave Kirby Smart the antidote for any speck of complacency. If you’ve followed Georgia football for the last six seasons, you don’t have to be a mind reader to know that Smart has hammered this team about TCU’s physicality and its resilience. (Hell, close your eyes, concentrate, and you can probably conjure up the tone of his voice as he delivered repeated warnings.)

I’m not guaranteeing a Georgia win, but I will guarantee there’s no way the Dawgs walk on the field tomorrow night underestimating the Horned Frogs.”

Here’s the link if you want to read the comments. So far most are benign.

Putt4Purple

Please help me remember the 9 National Championships. I only recall 3. 1963,1969,2005. Enlighten us lowly people on the other 6 !?!?!?.

Panther City Frog

Ironic that this thread is in here, this little read was just posted in a blog I follow about the Dawgs not underestimating TCU. It’s a good 2 minute read that puts things much more eloquently than I can.

“Okay, so we’ve heard about chips. Seth Emerson ($$) sets up a couple of intangibles for the championship game with his “Georgia’s experience vs. TCU’s house money” piece. There’s certainly some validity to all those, but there’s one I think is more impactful than any of those, and I haven’t really seen or heard much about it.

Think about it. Georgia comes into this game as the biggest favorite in a CFP final ever. The Dawgs got over the ‘Bama mountain in last year’s CFP and are undefeated this season. If ever the conditions exist for a team to relax slightly and take an opponent lightly, those would make up the ingredients for your perfect storm.

But they won’t because TCU 51, Michigan 45 gave Kirby Smart the antidote for any speck of complacency. If you’ve followed Georgia football for the last six seasons, you don’t have to be a mind reader to know that Smart has hammered this team about TCU’s physicality and its resilience. (Hell, close your eyes, concentrate, and you can probably conjure up the tone of his voice as he delivered repeated warnings.)

I’m not guaranteeing a Georgia win, but I will guarantee there’s no way the Dawgs walk on the field tomorrow night underestimating the Horned Frogs.”

Should make for a great game. Can’t wait!

HornyWartyToad

Liked for correct usage of, "antidote."