• The KillerFrogs

BIG 12 SEC today

Between losing the natty in humiliating fashion, signing Kendal Briles, and now this, I honestly don't know which is worse of the 3. TCU really can't catch a break.
Miles out for the season would clearly be the worst.

Besides the personal injury for Miles, this team if healthy had more of a chance at winning the national championship than the football team beating Georgia.

There is no huge talent gap with this basketball team, and it is a seasoned team.

Froginbedford

Both Jimmy Dykes and Clark Kellogg have said we are national championship contenders

When we are clicking we have looked unstoppable, just need to bring energy

Injuries today against Mississippi State could send the Frogs to the second tier during the second half of the conference schedule....
I knew it was too soon to get excited....

Eight

Miles out for the season would clearly be the worst.

Besides the personal injury for Miles, this team if healthy had more of a chance at winning the national championship than the football team beating Georgia.

youre-not-a-risk-taker-headshake.gif

*using the work of others as i have nothing to say with my own words​

Bizarro Frog

Bail out foul after they went out of the bounds with the ball. Ref at the bottom is the screen called it before the Miss St even caught the ball. Dixon should start the managers in the 2nd half then file a protest after the game. Dramatic move but this is a joke.