• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 refs are pathetic

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
He looks like Obama and it's a take on the Hangover where Zach Galifianakis says "thanks a lot, Bin Laden."

275F5A05-D53E-4465-9507-F965694F5945.gif

DA6B103F-FCA1-4417-A655-B401B886447D.gif

Brog

I was sitting right next to a very committed ISU fan, and knowledgeable. When that pass play happened right before the end of the first half, right in front of where we were sitting, the fan turned to me and said, "How in hell did we get away with that?" Never has there been a more obvious pass interference call, which would have given us the ball right outside the end zone. Who knows? The official started to reach for his flag, when waved it away. That play,, of all the awful calls, should be sent to the Big12 office.

Ron Swanson

I was sitting right next to a very committed ISU fan, and knowledgeable. When that pass play happened right before the end of the first half, right in front of where we were sitting, the fan turned to me and said, "How in hell did we get away with that?" Never has there been a more obvious pass interference call, which would have given us the ball right outside the end zone. Who knows? The official started to reach for his flag, when waved it away. That play,, of all the awful calls, should be sent to the Big12 office.
ESPECIALLY considering it was right after a ticky tack PI call going the other way.

PurpleBlood87

And yes why does Reggie explain every single call? We know what happens when you fair catch a kickoff. We know what happens when there is an injury timeout in the last minute. Just say Iowa State declines the 10 second runoff.

I think each crew says that on the fair catch because there are lots of fans who don't know that rule has been added.

Ron Swanson

One guy near me last night was freaking out because it was fair caught it at the 2. He was doing a surrender cobra. Then they announced where the ball would be placed and he was just confused. Hilarious.
Haha... I can just imagine what was going through the guy’s head

watchfrog

while they were so focused on the knee pads, ISU #51 was blowing chunks all over the field for a couple plays before they sent him to the sideline.

Frog-in-law1995

It’s a 15 yard penalty.

FrogbyChoice

13:26 4th quarter we are called for defensive holding. ISU wideout is out of bounds with a hat on the ground. Impossible call and just dumb. I’m just adding to the list of pathetic calls.