1. The KillerFrogs

Big-12 Post-Spring RB ranking

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by DaCrief, May 10, 2017.

1. The TCU Bears? Shortage at WR?

http://www.espn.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/120035/big-12-post-spring-position-rankings-rb-3

[​IMG]3. TCU (2): Kyle Hicks is the most productive returning back in the Big 12. After he sat out the spring game, the Horned Frogs expect a big year from the senior, backed up by sophomores Darius Anderson and Sewo Olonilua. Shaun Nixon, injured last season, returns to the mix -- but at wide receiver, an indication of the Bears' shortage there, his strengths as a playmaker and the workload likely to fall on Hicks.

2. TCU Bears - ESPN fired the wrong people it seems.

TCU WR's - Lack of WR's no, but lack of WR productivity then yes. Now some of that falls on QB play but either way I hope we get some WR's to step up this year because we are going to need it.

Casey8Ball, hornedfrog86 and ifrog like this.
  3. "Shaun Nixon, injured last season, returns to the mix -- but at wide receiver, an indication of the Bears' shortage there, his strengths as a playmaker and the workload likely to fall on Hicks."

So much fail in this "sentence." if you can call it that. Taking out his added phrases: Nixon returns to the mix, but at WR his strengths as a playmaker and the workload likely to fall on Hicks.

[​IMG]

Peacefrog likes this.
  4. Bears forced on us without consent?

5. This is very common outside Texas. I have seen us conjoined with Baylor, SMU and even TSU (surprisingly most TSU references were from Texans!).

6. I will put up Anderson and Olonilua against any reserve pair in that list. Hope to see both of them get more carries this year, since Green and TJ are gone.

7. Conjoining Baylor and TCU would produce a lizard-like hairy sexual predator that spits blood.

8. And humps anything with scaly hair?

9. And humps anything.

FIFY

10. Sounds like my ex wife

11. A spitter, huh?

wes likes this.
  12. Didn't she work at the Dunkin Donuts on Berry back in the day?

13. I knew a girl there.

14. Go on...

Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  15. Patty Buck. Such nice donuts.

16. Go on...

Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  17. Well, we hijacked this one.

18. No..she was more like a butcher, running around with a dull meat cleaver castrating anything that got in her way

19. Sorry to hear about your condition.

Double V likes this.
  20. Almost suffocated.