• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Player of the Week

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It‘s getting about time to add Mad Max to the top of this list.

View attachment 12189
In a sane world, yes. But ESPN controls the Heisman. They own it lock, stock, and barrel. Their "personalities" make up a lot of the voters, and they get to pick the rest. So, it's basically who ESPN wants, based on what the hype will do for their ratings.

Nothing else matters.

82 Frog Fever

In a sane world, yes. But ESPN controls the Heisman. They own it lock, stock, and barrel. Their "personalities" make up a lot of the voters, and they get to pick the rest. So, it's basically who ESPN wants, based on what the hype will do for their ratings.

Nothing else matters.
I agree, but if we beat KU by 14+ to go 5-0 and into the top 12-15, he has to at least be in the equation.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I agree, but if we beat KU by 14+ to go 5-0 and into the top 12-15, he has to at least be in the equation.
Oh, he will be, but he will never be afforded the consideration that some kid from (cue angelic chorus) Alabama would receive. Like the best RB in the nation got some 22 years ago: 5th place. I'm still somewhat shocked that they gave it to RGIII...

I'm sorry. I am simply bitter as hell that a bunch of brainless Media [ Finebaum ]s from such a terrible, lying organization command such an award.