• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Network?

I heard a rumor that the Big 12 minus Texas and OU might try to set up a Big 12 Network using the extinct Longhorn Network Channel. Has anyone in the know heard anything more about this? Texas can’t have that in the SEC so what will happen to it? It would be cool to have ESPN run a Big 12 Network for our new conference.

Eight

Well not just football basketball baseball etc. would rather tune in than have to go to ESPN 3 through the web. Could get us more money I think?

agree on avoiding espn 3 and +, example from yesterday, the baseball game got brutal at the end and didn't watch after the 7th because i was curious about something else and it was too big a nuisance to go through the log out, log in, scroll through etc...

agree on avoiding espn 3 and +, example from yesterday, the baseball game got brutal at the end and didn't watch after the 7th because i was curious about something else and it was too big a nuisance to go through the log out, log in, scroll through etc...
Exactly why streaming would kill the PAC 12. Too hard to move back and forth.

Don’t be shocked if the big giant football teams go to a pay per view model. I wonder what they would make compared to boxing? I would rather watch football than boxing. I would pay 100 bucks to watch every TCU football game!

mc1502

I don't know about that. The replays of us beating them every year was great content.
Except they never showed those games. LH network seems to only show games that UT won. It's almost comical, like they are trying to paint the picture that UT never loses. No wonder their fans think they are the favorite in every game they play, in every sport.