• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Media Days: Day 2 (WVU, Texas, Baylor, KSU & OSU) - LIVE BLOG

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Oklahoma State - Mike Gundy

We've had a great offseason, lots of great young men at OSU. We have several positions where we have lots of experience and some positions where we have none.

TxFrog1999

"Is Tyler your starter? And with the redshirt rule does that change how you play the QB position this year?"

Yes he's our guy.

TxFrog1999

Reddit - "What should we expect to see from your defense?"

The 4-2-5 is different than what we've done in previous years. I like watching coach Noles coach, more of an aggressive approach.

TxFrog1999

"Oklahoma is a big favorite, but is the league wide open?"

I think there are a number of players in this league that make it interesting. I think the QB play is so important in this league. But, teams change.

TxFrog1999

"What area do you feel you're better at this year than last?"

Corner position. We were young at that position, but they gained valuable experience.

TxFrog1999

Our overall size and strength will be better, but there is one position (doesn't mention what) where we'll have no experience, but we've down that road before.

TxFrog1999

-- He hasn't seen or heard any news about his starting QB since April. Prefers it that way during the summer, and feels like no news from his staff is good news.

TxFrog1999

"Expectation for Hill this season?"

He's young and will continue to improve. In his third year he should be able to relax and just play,

TxFrog1999

"You are on the forefront of the uniform trend, why is that so important?"

We live in a world with young people, generation Z, it's all about bling and social media, its the trend right now, its the kids we're recruiting. This is the business we're in and they're fascinated by colors and what they're wearing.