• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

mcdaddy

Searched the forum for this, expecting to find it in HASMSP.

I saw an ad for two Whopper Jr. for $5 and decided to try Burger King again.

I decided to go inside to see what else I might get and the doors were locked. Apparently this location is drive thru only; obviously short of employees.

Kind of shocking, really.

I got the burgers and one of their chicken wraps. Food was OK but the burgers seemed smaller than I remember, even for junior size. Wrap was very average. I'm on the clock to try again in a couple years.
To take it a step further, went through the drive through of McDonalds at Hulen and 820 recently and the person came on the speaker to announce they were only serving door dash/uber eats clients?????? I think this was in the midnight to 1:00 am timeframe but still

HG73

Truth was that everything Canzano posted for a year was not true. Ope.
Didn't help that Washington and Oregon had one foot out the door and were willing to Briles themselves out to get into the B1G at any price. Eventually they did for about half what the LA schools got. Breaking up those lunatic college presidents was inevitable, no organization could survive with leadership like that. All those teams (except WSU&OSU) are much better off playing in the daytime against teams that actually like football. And they are all making more money.

And then there is Calford. Once Clem and FSU leave there's no way that conference stays P4. Calford will be in a G5 conference with astronomical travel expenses.