• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Coaches Talk Anonymously About Conference Foes for 2017

CountryFrog

I would think that most of these things are said by assistants. I can't imagine many head coaches would entertain an exercise like this even if it was anonymous.

'And I just don’t see them being back in the top half of the conference."

We'll see. I hope KH puts it all together or this guy will be correct.

JogginFrog

What would they have said if we had someone that could kick a football with some ark.

potopul-lui-noe-11-638.jpg

Nick Danger

They probably don't even interview anyone and just make this crap up.
I don't see why some of you are taking umbrage at the coaches comments. They seem to mirror the comments many have made on here about perceived problem areas that hopefully will be addressed this season. The comments noted a recent problem in the interior defensive line . . . check, uneven quarterback play . . . check, a lack of impact receivers . . . check, uncharacteristically poor defensive numbers (especially against the run) . . . check! Even Patterson has made note of these very same issues. I see these criticisms as being "spot on" and hardly "made up crap"!

Last edited:

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I don't see why some of you are taking umbrage at the coaches comments. They seem to mirror the comments many have made on here about perceived problem areas that hopefully will be address this season. The comments noted a recent problem in the interior defensive line . . . check, uneven quarterback play . . . check, a lack of impact receivers . . . check, uncharacteristically poor defensive numbers (especially against the run) . . . check! Even Patterson has made note of these very same issues. I see these criticisms as being "spot on" and hardly "made up crap"!
I guess my point was more about how they could just be making it up. After all, it's anonymous. The way the media works these days it wouldn't surprise me.