• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Championship Game Time

Frog-in-law1995

We'd better either make that game or be mathematically eliminated in time for me to set up an opening day panhandle pheasant hunt. If I don't get to go to either, I'mma be pissed.

don

Have a family wedding that night. Thought my only hope was the possible Friday night game. #letswhackem

TCUdirtbag

With the other contractually locked in at Friday primetime (Pax 12 on ABC), Saturday afternoon (SEC on CBS), and Saturday primetime (B1G on FOX and ACC on ABC), FOX took the less risky ratings gamble and peggged us up against no P5 games (believe AAC aus an 11 am ESPN game). Figured they’d avoid the SEC afternoons competiition but hoped they’d go up against the PAC on Friday night.

Oh well. Gotta make it to worry about it. Maybe ABC will be more friendly with the time when they air it next year (I believe they and FOX are rotating PAC and Big 12 airings year to year, though the pac is locked into Friday primetime).

tcumaniac

Pathetic. What a darning joke.

Not only will this game likely end up darning a team out of a playoff spot, it's at 11effing30 in the morning.

Undarningreal.

The big 12 has become a freaking cluster darn.

TCUdirtbag

I have been trying to google this but can't find anything about the kickoff time?

Matt Sarzyniak is confirming via his twitter feed.

Saturday primetime was always out of the question. Saturday afternoon was unlikely with the SEC game. So it was Friday night or Saturday mid-day. He notes the Cowboys host Thursday Night Football so the stadium might’ve been the one to nix Friday night.

TCU_backer

This seriously makes the Big 12 Conference look like a second tier to the other P5. Not sure we see this conference around after the contract expires.