• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Baseball Tourney

Bob

They had the first game on too, but blocked the signal after a few innings.  Picture quality  on FCS sucks.

Pharm Frog

Is this the same KSU starter who frustrated the Frogs all day last week? If so, I don't get it. Tips his change. Flat fastball. Misses up. Surprised Tech hasn't scored 10 yet

HoustonHornedFrog

TooColdU said:
DirecTV currently has the game on Fox Sports Southwest. Channel 676-2. It's in HD.

Trying to see where they were going to have the TCU game so I could record it, but all the Fox Sports channels in the DirecTV guide have "Programming information not available" listed.  Very frustrating.

Pharm Frog

FYI --- I don't see the Frog game starting at 4pm. It's 3p now with three innings left to go in this one and they have to clear the stadium and open again.

2314@work

Contributor
Pharm Frog said:
FYI --- I don't see the Frog game starting at 4pm. It's 3p now with three innings left to go in this one and they have to clear the stadium and open again.
Good. I get off work at 5.

TCUdirtbag

Pharm Frog said:

Was just coming to post the same.  Bottom of the 7th just starting.  Guessing a 4:30ish start. 

Update, though 7 innings, Tech leads 7-5 heading to T8. 

Pharm Frog

Just as I posted the previous, KSU channels the Frog and gets a runner picked off in a two run game. The same runner who took 47.6 seconds to get from home plate to first.