1. The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Baseball Tournament 2019 Thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by GoFrog Yourself, May 22, 2019.

1. A fitting way for us to lose, reflected our weaknesses all season

SparkleFrog likes this.
  2. TCU baseball these days

TCUWIN and FrogRillo like this.
  3. Not a fair fight when you have to beat your own team and your opponent.

4. A little good news today.

5. Oh well, we've still got our Rifle championship to hang our hats on.

TCUWIN and SAFrog96 like this.
  6. Ridiculous

7. I think there was a really good chance that we get an at large bid if we won that game. Now we have to wait and hope the committee gives us credit for being gutty and playing our arses off. Maybe errors will be a tie breaker with other teams we are compared too and the higher number wins.

8. Shut down innings the last two years have been an issue. Hopefully next year we figure it out before the last couple weeks like the last two years.

Purp likes this.
  9. A bit but I’m not sure what your case is in defending his performance this year. Or is it our misplaced confidence in trotting him out there time and time again? Please elaborate

10. Probably right but he has been awful this season. Just ran out of arms in this game.

11. Sad it ended on a truly terrible pitching change, but I don’t think I could’ve watched another TCU baseball game today. Amazed we did as well as we did considering we often get in our own way. I suppose we are not a likely pick for the NCAA tournament, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Go Mountaineers!

Only 3 1/2 months to football!

Leap Frog and Raw Frog like this.
  12. I thought we weren’t supposed to call out individual players.

13. No

Boomhauer and Prince of Purpoole like this.
  14. The bat boy :)

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  15. Who’s defending? I’m just saying that calling for a kid’s scholly is ridiculous.

16. You won’t win many games with 5 errors.

Frog Wild likes this.
  17. Just a tough season all around but that’s the way baseball go. I’m glad the team didn’t just turn toes up in the tournament

Big Frog II likes this.
  18. #59 RPI. Two spots worse than last year

19. Which is very unfortunate for this Frog team

20. Who made the errors?