1. The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Baseball Tournament 2019 Thread

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by GoFrog Yourself, May 22, 2019.

1. Trying to do too much there. Still a lot of baseball to be played

tcumaniac likes this.
  2. HUGE hit for Hunter. Way to go baby!

Shame Watson decided to go have one of his worst at bats of his career with 2 runners in scoring position.

TooColdU likes this.
  3. Who is the Boss Hog fat guy in the OSU dugout with the clipboard?

4. Wonder what CJS had a talk with the umpire about before the bottom fo the fourth?

5. WTG Charles King.

6. Just in case anyone didn't know Drew Brees is a quarterback. FoxSports must be losing money on these games since it appears they have no commericals playing.

7. Did King get called for two balls during the Simpson at bat because of the pitch clock? I know the umpire call one to get to 3-1.

8. Hunter Wolfe is on fire.

9. Frogs lead! Hunter Wolfe with an RBI double to bring Oviedo home. 5-4 going to the bottom of the 6th

10. Good post

11. Chill out josh. Needs to relax. Two terrible at bats in a row with a runner in scoring position.

12. Nancy Lieberman...hot or not?

13. I was just thinking that yesterday or day before watching that commerical. Not sure.

14. I guess it’s age relative, but that’s a hard no for me

15. How many runs has Rizer saved this season?

And scheiss Henry.

16. OK State ties up the game after Henry can’t handle a grounder hit directly at him. Would’ve potentially set up a inning-ending double play.

4th TCU error of the game.

17. So, that is the perfect way to end the season. Errors, errors, errors, errors,.....

18. Did the JUCO that Wolfe and Henry came from play on turf?