• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Awards

CryptoMiner

Fi13yORWQAEqU-3

Wexahu

I'd say that's pretty good representation.

Both CBs 1st team! Glad to see they've recognized Newton, he's been great. I think another poster when comparing this team to 2014's said 2014's CBs were better, by just a bit. No way.

Now guys, don't go out there and get burned on Saturday.....

Eight

quentin has been hurt since the west virginia game and despite either missing or been impaired in the last 5 games of the year he is a unanimous selection

interesting hodges is defensive newcomer of the year over dam

ali sliding in as the all conference center next to steve underscores how much better the interior of this offensive line has been this year

Eight

Longhorn fans are tearing me apart on Twitter when I said Kendre > Bijan. Kendre averaged more yards per carry

simply tell them bijan is a lambkiller who piled up yards against kansas and gary patterson's run defense last year and this year in their two biggest games at home he carried 33 times for 86 yards against bama and tcu. heck, miller almost got that in 1 carry

TCUdirtbag

Win Saturday and he should rake in national awards.

Dykes is going to set records for hitting so many of his contact performance bonuses in his very first contract year. And no doubt he, his agent, Donati, his agent, the coordinators, and their agents are ALL about to get nice raises.

Don’t know his contract terms, but there are usually bonuses for X number of wins, place in conference standings, CCG appearance/win, NY6 appearance/win, CFP appearance/win, coach of the year awards (conference/national), final ranking, etc. Dykes’ kids are going to have a merry Christmas.

For example, Sarkisian’s deal at UT would bonus $50k for Big 12 COY, another $100k for appearing in the CCG, and another $100k for making the CFP. If that were Dykes’ contract and you assume we’re “in” the playoff, he’d be sitting on $250k already with the ability to add another $100k by winning Saturday and another $100k for a sure-to-follow national COY award. At then $450k in bonuses he’d still be able to add $125k for winning a semi and another $250k for winning it all. Of course this may all pale in comparison to the fat raise he’s about to get. Again—don’t know Dykes’ terms, but I’d bet he’s staring down a half million.

Last edited:
Win Saturday and he should rake in national awards.

Dykes is going to set records for hitting so many of his contact performance bonuses in his very first contract year. And no doubt he, his agent, Donati, his agent, the coordinators, and their agents are ALL about to get nice raises.

Don’t know his contract terms, but there are usually bonuses for X number of wins, place in conference standings, CCG appearance/win, NY6 appearance/win, CFP appearance/win, coach of the year awards (conference/national), final ranking, etc. Dykes’ kids are going to have a merry Christmas.
I think he's a shoe in for national coach of the year regardless what happens Saturday. Who is the main competition? Huepel? Riley? Fritz at Tulane?