• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 announcement?

Fort Frog

What time is this announcement tomorrow? I’m ready for this endless realignment speculation to be done with. Some thoughts and ideas about what teams should be invited are mind numbingly crazy.

I originally thought this wouldn't happen until the UT/OU exit was negotiated, but now I'm glad it did. The uncertainty is gone and we can move on. Looks like the league will stay "power 5" or whatever the new equivalent will be and should be a fun conference to be in. Still a lot of uncertainty long term, but short term this is about as good an outcome as we could hope for.

Limey Frog

Be careful... we may need that extra 6 minutes.

Or overtime, to get to double-digits on the scoreboard and win it with a grand total of 24 passing yards.

iu

jake102

I originally thought this wouldn't happen until the UT/OU exit was negotiated, but now I'm glad it did. The uncertainty is gone and we can move on. Looks like the league will stay "power 5" or whatever the new equivalent will be and should be a fun conference to be in. Still a lot of uncertainty long term, but short term this is about as good an outcome as we could hope for.

Huge W for TCU today