• The KillerFrogs

"Better Step Up List"

jake102

I'll gladly take a PF penalty once a game if that means nobody touches Pachall. Unfortunately we got the penalties and the poor blocking last year.

talor

#69 needs to step-up the mental part of his game and cut-down the bone-head penalties.
I hear ya. I do like his mean streak though

This is one of the reasons I like ESPN's recruiting breakdowns on guys...straight from his scouting report:

"fires off the football with an attitude."
"
Looks to finish every block. Plays with a nasty streak."

We knew it was coming. The coaches knew...and they approved!

Lone Frog

I'll gladly take a PF penalty once a game if that means nobody touches Pachall. Unfortunately we got the penalties and the poor blocking last year.
I don't mind the PF penalties nearly so much as I mind the inopportune false starts on vital third downs.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
#69 needs to step-up the mental part of his game and cut-down the bone-head penalties.

He made some bone-headed plays, but some of those calls against him were ridiculous by the refs. Kid stays at it that is for sure and at the end of the season he was looking very good. I like what he brings to the team and he is on his way to making a nice name for himself in the future.

Frog DJ

He made some bone-headed plays, but some of those calls against him were ridiculous by the refs. Kid stays at it that is for sure and at the end of the season he was looking very good. I like what he brings to the team and he is on his way to making a nice name for himself in the future.

I agree with this, and am reminded of several young players who were skewered by posters on this site, but later became solid, dependable contributors, with almost universal respect.

We need to be more careful to give 18 -19 year old athletes time to develop.

Go Frogs!

Bob

I agree with this, and am reminded of several young players who were skewered by posters on this site, but later became solid, dependable contributors, with almost universal respect.

We need to be more careful to give 18 -19 year old athletes time to develop.

Go Frogs!
You need to know what the snap count is. You need to to quit blocking your opponent when you are out of bounds. This is not a maturity issue. It is a matter of getting your head out of your butt.

Bob

Oh, to say the Offensive Coordinator and Offensive Line coach need to step it up is a given.

And, I'm not down on Collins. He just needs to realize, at Offensive Tackle, your rules violations are out there for everyone to see. You can't kill touchdown drives with personal fouls and false starts. Is his coach addressing this? If so, you couldn't tell as the season p rogressed.

SwissArmyFrog

Jordan Moore worries me...a bit. Some unknowns...

Is it that the coaches have decided he will be pretty much a non-factor at DB, and so they just moved him to a position where another body will be useful (RB during the Spring)?

Or -

Do they see a very large potential at the RB position (btw, I think with his speed he would be utterly wasted at FB) and *seriously think* that he can challenge James, Catalon, Green for a spot in the rotation?

I just can't bring myself to think that the latter is true.

asleep003

I think I will be repping the SEZ GA section again this year. RECENT GRADS WITH VERY LITTLE PRIORITY POINTS HOLLA!!!

Even an old grad with little/to no priority points, will be there too,as I'll be losing my 2 red dot seats, yet guaranteed seats somewhere. However, for 20 to 25 % of the game, those can be the best seats in the house.

Cheers !

tcujsauce

Even an old grad with little/to no priority points, will be there too,as I'll be losing my 2 red dot seats, yet guaranteed seats somewhere. However, for 20 to 25 % of the game, those can be the best seats in the house.

Cheers !

Last year was the first season I wasn't sitting on the east side in/near the students/young alums, and our group really enjoyed it.

ProfessorChaos4

Is it that the coaches have decided he will be pretty much a non-factor at DB, and so they just moved him to a position where another body will be useful (RB during the Spring)?

Or -

Do they see a very large potential at the RB position (btw, I think with his speed he would be utterly wasted at FB) and *seriously think* that he can challenge James, Catalon, Green for a spot in the rotation?

My understanding is he's struggled to grasp a position more than anything. It must be pretty bad considering we have approximately 0 good linebackers and the experiment is over for him there.

asleep003

Or -

Agree, there is very little reason to think he could unseat any of those 3 or even the 2 high profile TFR RBs whom all have serious rushing backgrounds.

And the fact that WR isn't even mentioned, may suggest he doesn't have the possibility/hands to return punts, yet kickoffs could be a possibility ... to use his speed and anticipated athleticism.

Cheers !