1. The KillerFrogs

Best albums of all time excluding live or greatest hits compilations

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by tcudoc, Feb 26, 2021.

1. I have the first two because I’m a fan of the bass player, Tony Levin. He plays with Peter Gabriel, among many others.
    Bozzio Levin Stephens is a bit more to my liking, but there is no doubt that LTE is awesome. I was not aware they had a third album. Thanks for sharing.

2. Gaah! Good stuff!

Thank you, sir!

3. Chicago I

CTA_album.jpg

Bob Sugar and tcudoc like this.
  4. I have had an April Wine playlist playing non stop for a week. It has about 35 of my favorites, which includes the entire Harder...Faster and Nature of the Beast albums. I think Say Hello is one of the best songs that never really became a hit. I also have some songs from Live at the El Macambo from the early 70's. Not a lot of hits on the album, but solid songs that are not found on other albums. That was a concert where they opened for the Rolling Stones who went by a secret pseudonym so they could do a warm up show for their tour at a small venue without attracting a huge crowd. It would be so awesome to have gotten to see an early April Wine open for the Stones in their prime, especially in a small venue.
    I had kind of ignored April Wine for a couple of decades after they had been my absolute favorite band. I have them back in heavy rotation on my playlists again. Great stuff.