• The KillerFrogs

Been watching TCU games on YouTube

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
TCU / OU 2005 on now...Good stuff..Gunn
Somebody once told the tale of being on top of the OU Press Box filming the game for TCU. Just after the game started, the hatch leading up to the roof opens up, and out pops Barry Switzer with a lawn chair. He sat and watched the game, getting more and more pissed off as the OU collapse became complete...

SuperBarrFrog

Just watched a 27 min version of the Peach Bowl. Definitely my fsvorite game I was actually at. Offense turned the ball over 4 times and Oberkrom missed a field goal and we were still up 42-0. Insane.

Benny

I watched the Poinsettia Bowl v. Boise State the other day. 17-16. Great win.

That was a great win. It looked like Boise was going to destroy as at the beginning. We eventually slowed them down and methodically took control of the game by the fourth quarter. It was great seeing the transformation of the Boise players and fans from cocky to humiliated by the end of the game.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Somebody once told the tale of being on top of the OU Press Box filming the game for TCU. Just after the game started, the hatch leading up to the roof opens up, and out pops Barry Switzer with a lawn chair. He sat and watched the game, getting more and more pissed off as the OU collapse became complete...
I was reading this too fast and before I got to what actually happened I had already concluded that Barry Switzer had locked the hatch to the roof.