• The KillerFrogs

Become a TCU Ambassador

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel gets so tired of this junk. Give give give, me me me. This not-for-profit corporation constantly asks of its constituents, but does it ever GIVE anything? Wes has brain cancer, what has anyone from TCU done? Not a damn thing.

Seriously. Steel gets tired of the constant begging from a billionaire corporation that doesn't pay taxes.

HFrog12

Steel gets so tired of this junk. Give give give, me me me. This not-for-profit corporation constantly asks of its constituents, but does it ever GIVE anything? Wes has brain cancer, what has anyone from TCU done? Not a damn thing.

Seriously. Steel gets tired of the constant begging from a billionaire corporation that doesn't pay taxes.

Good grief.

SuperTFrog

I need to start inviting you to my parties.

BABYFACE

question, if i choose to become a tcu ambassador will the school provide me with an embassy and staff?

Hell, I would be happy if TCU would just hire me in their fundraising department since my youngest daughter (HS Jr) really wants to attend TCU.

The majority of my job experience is in sales and I have fundraising experience, just not on the scale of TCU. I bleed purple and can sell TCU with the best of them. I am even good at cutting grass, painting buildings if that gets my youngest tuition.

I remember CDC asking once if everybody brought their checkbooks. Not only will I do that, I will have an IPad with the square plugged in ready to accept donations.

SnoSki

Hell, I would be happy if TCU would just hire me in their fundraising department since my youngest daughter (HS Jr) really wants to attend TCU.

The majority of my job experience is in sales and I have fundraising experience, just not on the scale of TCU. I bleed purple and can sell TCU with the best of them. I am even good at cutting grass, painting buildings if that gets my youngest tuition.

I remember CDC asking once if everybody brought their checkbooks. Not only will I do that, I will have an IPad with the square plugged in ready to accept donations.
Venmo, man! Venmo!