• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Horny4TCU

Whoa... I'm trying to make an analogy to this. I'm blanking. Anyone? If they brought him back that would be the craziest thing ever
Letting the fox into the hen house?

Something, something, hide your wives, hide your daughters, hide your kids?

GIF by Stickr

Limey Frog

The end of Baylor's season started here:

I think K-State would take exception to that claim. I think Baylor's season ended there; the beginning of the end came the previous Saturday. Crazy that they were 6-3 with consecutive road wins leaving Norman on the first Saturday in November with the three other conference leaders all to play and back-to-back league titles very much in play.

Just makes me feel all the better about how Sonny, Max, & co. kept TCU's run going. It doesn't have to be pretty: all November wins are good wins.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I think K-State would take exception to that claim. I think Baylor's season ended there; the beginning of the end came the previous Saturday. Crazy that they were 6-3 with consecutive road wins leaving Norman on the first Saturday in November with the three other conference leaders all to play and back-to-back league titles very much in play.

Just makes me feel all the better about how Sonny, Max, & co. kept TCU's run going. It doesn't have to be pretty: all November wins are good wins.
I submit that the fans in the stands felt like the ship was about to righted with a HUGE win over their hated rival. They had a path to the CCG. The rest of the season was theirs. Then they got bazooka'd.

jack the frog

Other than that time he cheated on his wife and knocked up a girl he met on Instagram less than a year after his daughter was born.

Probably a decent guy outside of that, though.
Yeah all of that may or may not have happened as advertised I don’t know, but I’ve pretty well pulled back from the indictments of folks based on what I see online anymore. I do know he was a pretty polarizing guy that people loved to hate, maybe with good reason. Hell I’ve done some crappy things in my life and wish I’d had a second chance at them but learned some lessons.

TCURiggs

Yeah all of that may or may not have happened as advertised I don’t know, but I’ve pretty well pulled back from the indictments of folks based on what I see online anymore. I do know he was a pretty polarizing guy that people loved to hate, maybe with good reason. Hell I’ve done some crappy things in my life and wish I’d had a second chance at them but learned some lessons.

Yeah, but I'm trying not to give any credit to a high-profile Baylor person. Let me hate in peace here in this thread.

Latest posts