• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

froginaustin

Have to admit that while I LOVE Baylor getting beat, I sorta like their coach. He seems like a real person to me and I hope when they fire him he gets a good job somewhere.

Aranda had an awful lot of success as a DC at LSU. I'd be surprised if he couldn't get a good DC job if Baylor cuts him loose (not likely anytime soon; I don't know his contract buyout but I suspect it's a lot). Unless his 2023 is a clunker, Aranda might be offered a better HC job, maybe before Baylor is ready to let him go.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Aranda had an awful lot of success as a DC at LSU. I'd be surprised if he couldn't get a good DC job if Baylor cuts him loose (not likely anytime soon; I don't know his contract buyout but I suspect it's a lot). Unless his 2023 is a clunker, Aranda might be offered a better HC job, maybe before Baylor is ready to let him go.
When our DC moves on to a HC position, maybe we can hire Aranda as a DC again and let him continue to torment the Bears?

Creeperfrog

Whoa... I'm trying to make an analogy to this. I'm blanking. Anyone? If they brought him back that would be the craziest thing ever
Even if they tried to get his kid, tape, baylor would be destroyed by everyone. Meaning opposing fan bases, their own fan base, let alone the media. Bad take is bad