• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Ok, PurplFrawg, @tcudoc , @Eight @YA @Frog-in-law1995 , @Moose Stuff, @Todd D. (asking all for the balanced view :)) , Is it just me, or was that video narrator/host way too chipper at the start of that video, considering the content? Felt just as creepy about that part.
Mike is a cheerful Irishman with a large number of videos regarding murders and abductions. He is serious, but in an Irish manner. His stuff is well researched and overall pretty interesting.

FrogCoach84

Who do you think the current manufacturer of our video board is?

Well I would hope it would be GoVision which was started and owned by TCU alum (and former alum association President) Chris Curtis.

They went corporate a few years back and sold to Learfield so I don’t know if they’re technically still GoVision or if they’re ANC now.

Whatever it’s called now, it’s run by a TCU alum and they make giant video boards among other things…and they do it locally out of a warehouse in Argyle.

Mean Purple

Yep. The fact that they said they were covering up felonies NOT NCAA violations should be more concerning.
Yes, that little tidbit was very disturbing. That, and since sexual assault was covered up campus wide, it could not be viewed as an illegal benefit when they covered up for football players.

A. I don't think the NCAA is reviewing that correctly. The rule is still broken. The illegal benefit is still illegal.
and
B. That whole school is seriously scheissed up.

froginaustin

Yes, that little tidbit was very disturbing. That, and since sexual assault was covered up campus wide, it could not be viewed as an illegal benefit when they covered up for football players.

A. I don't think the NCAA is reviewing that correctly. The rule is still broken. The illegal benefit is still illegal.
and
B. That whole school is seriously scheissed up.

Anything that touches "that little tidbit" moves away stinking. Consistent with the idea that the NCAA is in serious self-preservation mode.

FrogCop19

Was rewatching that 2016 62-22 beatdown and early on in the video is a "Baylor Line" "highlight"

when I was up in the middle of the night, a trip to take a leak reminded me fully of that "Baylor Line" going into a toilet bowl of a stadium.

Every time I watch that parade of douchebaggery run out of that tunnel, I crack up at how many of them fall on their faces. It's like a stream of yellow diarrhea pouring out across the field. We should have a drinking game where every one of those [ Finebaum ]s that faceplants is a shot.

Last edited:

Endless Purple

Every time I watch that parade of douchebaggery run out of that tunnel, I crack up at how many of them fall on their faces. It's like a stream of yellow diarrhea pouring out across the field. We should have a drinking game that every one of those [ #2020 ]s that faceplants should be a shot.
Is there a high drone view of that that captures the bowl shape, yellow line and brown river?