• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Their moderators over there are hilarious. Nothing at all to worry about with guys who aren't signing tomorrow, still solid, nothing to see here, some "reason" they're not signing but nothing to do with not being solid. They may or may not end up signing but if they aren't signing tomorrow, they're pretty much still shopping.

Wexahu

Their moderators over there are hilarious. Nothing at all to worry about with guys who aren't signing tomorrow, still solid, nothing to see here, some "reason" they're not signing but nothing to do with not being solid. They may or may not end up signing but if they aren't signing tomorrow, they're pretty much still shopping.

That’s the rule basically. Any commitment that doesn’t sign tomorrow is a commitment in name only and they are a free agent. That’s only obvious.

Purp

Yep. Some aren’t even signing tomorrow. Some only have one FBS offer. And the top 2 are players originally committed here and, as you know, there are stories to be told one day about why they no longer are.

I believe we have one player rated lower than their average.
I especially enjoyed the part about a couple kids with no other FBS offers waiting until February to sign. One of them was "just not going to be able to sign this week" so it's nothing to worry about.

1) If a kid has no other FBS offers at this point he's debating whether or not to sign with you, play in a lower division, or quit football.
2) There is literally no reason at all in 2019 that a kid can't be made available to sign a LOI. Someone at his school is available to get him the paper for a 5 second signature and then fax it in for him. What an absolute BS explanation that was.

I really hope Rhule gets his NFL offer and leaves them with a bare cupboard and nobody good enough to make them successful.

Frog-in-law1995

I especially enjoyed the part about a couple kids with no other FBS offers waiting until February to sign. One of them was "just not going to be able to sign this week" so it's nothing to worry about.

1) If a kid has no other FBS offers at this point he's debating whether or not to sign with you, play in a lower division, or quit football.
2) There is literally no reason at all in 2019 that a kid can't be made available to sign a LOI. Someone at his school is available to get him the paper for a 5 second signature and then fax it in for him. What an absolute BS explanation that was.

I really hope Rhule gets his NFL offer and leaves them with a bare cupboard and nobody good enough to make them successful.

Sure doesn’t seem like they’re trying as hard this year.

Brog

Listens, folks. Baylor's class. Here's proof:

Baylor found a really creative — and fairly bizarre — way to announce its signees for the 2020 recruiting class.

Apparently in an homage to the Lil’ Penny Hardaway Nike commercials from back in the day, the Baylor staff created videos welcoming its recruits to the program by portraying them as … puppets!

Yes, puppets.

The videos are narrated by the recruits themselves, but feature the puppets doing things like walking into McLane Stadium, lifting weights, sitting at a podium for a signing day hat ceremony, experiencing a photo shoot and even driving a truck.

MinFrog

Baylor is trying to spin being last by saying they don't have as many commits.

They have 14.

TCU has 13 and is comfortably 3rd in the conference.

Beat it dorks.