• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Did we discuss that during the invocation before the Baylor/OU game, the minister invited to pray ended with “Sic ‘em, Jesus?” Saw it in the DMN. I also heard 3rd hand that the prayer included the phrase, “God, we know we’re your favorite team,” but I haven’t seen that documented. Either way, what a bunch of weirds.
Stephen King with all the cocaine from the 80s couldn’t come up with that if he tried. What a cesspool of dorkiness.

Froginbedford

They need to get a great big inflatable "Touchdown Jesus" and make sure it's bigger than Notre Dame's.[/QUOTE
Did we discuss that during the invocation before the Baylor/OU game, the minister invited to pray ended with “Sic ‘em, Jesus?” Saw it in the DMN. I also heard 3rd hand that the prayer included the phrase, “God, we know we’re your favorite team,” but I haven’t seen that documented. Either way, what a bunch of weirds.

A bit edgy and in opposition to my theological understanding that God doesn't care who wins a game....But, I still like to cite Exodus 8:2: "...behold I will smite all your territory with frogs."

Froginbedford

A bit edgy and in opposition to my theological belief that God doesn't care who wins a game, but I like to cite Exodus 8:2: "...behold I will smite all your territory with frogs."

AroundWorldFrog

giphy.gif

Never gets old.

HToady

Do you think that's the first time they've done that?

Revisiting this..... Saturday kill results..... killed and ate a cardinal around 8:00 AM, nap time, killed and shredded an unidentifiable large bird around halftime of our game, nap time, killed a lizard and put it with the shredded bird by the back door, nap time, caught a medium sized squirrel and tortured it for about an hour, left it with the lizard and shredded bird, nap time.... woke up this AM and all of it is pretty much eaten. He’s basically a puma.
Cat should be re-assigned to Delta Forces.

AroundWorldFrog

Revisiting this..... Saturday kill results..... killed and ate a cardinal around 8:00 AM, nap time, killed and shredded an unidentifiable large bird around halftime of our game, nap time, killed a lizard and put it with the shredded bird by the back door, nap time, caught a medium sized squirrel and tortured it for about an hour, left it with the lizard and shredded bird, nap time.... woke up this AM and all of it is pretty much eaten. He’s basically a puma.

Have a similar cat, but not 26 pounds. Normal size, but a muted tortie that hides under low hanging pine trees and bushes. Can't see her unless you step on her, best camouflaged cat I've ever seen. Damn cat can catch tons of birds(ironically, mostly small Brilesboobs) and chipmunks.

Edit. Can't say t-i-t-s even referring to a bird?

Edit. Edit. SARCASM

Last edited:

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Have a similar cat, but not 26 pounds. Normal size, but a muted tortie that hides under low hanging pine trees and bushes. Can't see her unless you step on her, best camouflaged cat I've ever seen. Damn cat can catch tons of birds(ironically, mostly small Brilesboobs) and chipmunks.

Edit. Can't say t-i-t-s even referring to a bird?
How would the filter know you meant birds? Lol

lol just when I had decided I was pretty much over Baylor hate and had receded to Baylor disdain.