• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

flyfishingfrog

index.php
Remember the Asymptote....never go full Baylor

Moose Stuff

Hahahaha....... that’s correct. Daughter calls him KT. Weighs about 26 pounds so bigger than that actual Kavontae. Kills pretty much anything that moves in our yard and sleeps the rest of the day.

Revisiting this..... Saturday kill results..... killed and ate a cardinal around 8:00 AM, nap time, killed and shredded an unidentifiable large bird around halftime of our game, nap time, killed a lizard and put it with the shredded bird by the back door, nap time, caught a medium sized squirrel and tortured it for about an hour, left it with the lizard and shredded bird, nap time.... woke up this AM and all of it is pretty much eaten. He’s basically a puma.

Last edited:

TX_Krötenechse

wonder how it is going over at the bu 247 page?
Lots of complaining about their offense which I can understand. Not really anything particularly juicy or interesting. A bunch of posters saying that OU was gifted 7-14 points by the refs, but I have no idea what they’re referring to. One poster said it was at least 21 points from the refs.

I watched about 75% of the game and didn’t see anything controversial aside from Baylor never getting called for multiple huts that looked like targeting. I believe they only had one penalty so it’s not like drives were being extended.

MTfrog5

wonder how it is going over at the bu 247 page?
Place is terrible. Their mod would be like me running the TCU site. Too big of a fan and doesn’t objectively look at things. He thinks Baylor has a chance to get everyone by his “stay tuned” post about kids. Also I think there are about 10 posters who post there

Moose Stuff

Place is terrible. Their mod would be like me running the TCU site. Too big of a fan and doesn’t objectively look at things. He thinks Baylor has a chance to get everyone by his “stay tuned” post about kids. Also I think there are about 10 posters who post there

That’s why JC is so good on our site. He doesn’t sugarcoat much of anything.

Frog-in-law1995

Did we discuss that during the invocation before the Baylor/OU game, the minister invited to pray ended with “Sic ‘em, Jesus?” Saw it in the DMN. I also heard 3rd hand that the prayer included the phrase, “God, we know we’re your favorite team,” but I haven’t seen that documented. Either way, what a bunch of weirds.