• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Boonescabanaboy

I've been too grief stricken to post, and started looking for work so I've been busy, but I wanted to know if there was any truth to the rumor Baylor is looking to schedule Mt Vernon as a non conference game in the future? It's a way to pad their numbers and help a like minded peer, like when they scheduled Liberty U.

Fake news?

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

I've been too grief stricken to post, and started looking for work so I've been busy, but I wanted to know if there was any truth to the rumor Baylor is looking to schedule Mt Vernon as a non conference game in the future? It's a way to pad their numbers and help a like minded peer, like when they scheduled Liberty U.

Fake news?
First, sorry for whatever is going on in your life. Hope it works itself out.\

Heard Baylor offered $1,000 to them for a game. Also wanted to try an experiment where they changed coaches.

Boonescabanaboy

First, sorry for whatever is going on in your life. Hope it works itself out.\

I'm not going to be a smart *** when you were trying to be nice. I'll just say it's this compassionate attitude that makes the Frog crowd the least intolerable of the other Big 12 schools, with the exception of the jack wagons I sat by at that baseball game one time.

We'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your response was a dry way of going along with my dad joke.

AroundWorldFrog

I'm not going to be a smart *** when you were trying to be nice. I'll just say it's this compassionate attitude that makes the Frog crowd the least intolerable of the other Big 12 schools, with the exception of the jack wagons I sat by at that baseball game one time.

We'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your response was a dry way of going along with my dad joke.
giphy.gif

ImwithBU

well, then you could talk about rape, since you ass hats cover it up.

Nice one. May you continue to prove your pre Big 12 years were a result of the inferior competition. You guys have gone 7-5 or worse in 5 of 7 Big 12 season and will likely be 6 of 8 after this year. "Cant handle the week to week grind" then your coach goes out of his way to cry and complain. his favorite line is someone stole his signals, just pathetic. best part of your losses is his post game excuses. epitome of sore loser

MTfrog5

Nice one. May you continue to prove your pre Big 12 years were a result of the inferior competition. You guys have gone 7-5 or worse in 5 of 7 Big 12 season and will likely be 6 of 8 after this year. "Cant handle the week to week grind" then your coach goes out of his way to cry and complain. his favorite line is someone stole his signals, just pathetic. best part of your losses is his post game excuses. epitome of sore loser
Would you like to bring up Baylor Big 12 record pre rape years? How many top 10 finishes has TCU had while in the Big 12 compared to Baylor? Nice 8 point win over 0-3 Rice though.

Latest posts