• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

PurplFrawg

Administrator
"Defense lawyers for Bill Cosby, who has been imprisoned since September, have filed court papers in an effort to overturn his conviction for sexual assault.

Bill Cosby’s lawyers made plain this week the basis on which they are seeking to challenge his conviction for sexually assaulting Andrea Constand, an appeals process that could take as long as a year as the parties submit legal briefs to the Pennsylvania Superior Court.

None of the 11 issues raised in papers filed Tuesday in Montgomery County Court are new to those who have been following the case, but they set the parameters of where the defense feels it has the strongest possibility of overturning Mr. Cosby’s conviction."

Read more here: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/13/arts/television/bill-cosby-jail-appeal.html

If it is overturned, will Baylor return his honorary degree? Better yet, if it is not overturned, will Baylor STILL return his honorary degree?

FrogCop19

"Defense lawyers for Bill Cosby, who has been imprisoned since September, have filed court papers in an effort to overturn his conviction for sexual assault.

Bill Cosby’s lawyers made plain this week the basis on which they are seeking to challenge his conviction for sexually assaulting Andrea Constand, an appeals process that could take as long as a year as the parties submit legal briefs to the Pennsylvania Superior Court.

None of the 11 issues raised in papers filed Tuesday in Montgomery County Court are new to those who have been following the case, but they set the parameters of where the defense feels it has the strongest possibility of overturning Mr. Cosby’s conviction."

Read more here: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/13/arts/television/bill-cosby-jail-appeal.html

If it is overturned, will Baylor return his honorary degree? Better yet, if it is not overturned, will Baylor STILL return his honorary degree?
I figured they took it away because he got caught. Obviously the courses he took didn't stick. If it gets overturned he'll get reinstated because he beat the system like they did for so long.

Pharm Frog

Mrs Pharm and Daughter of Pharm went to Six Flags today. Do not ask me why because I’d rather stick a ball point pen through my sternum. They said the Baylor football team was there. Had I known this before hand there would have been zero chance Mrs or Daughter would have been allowed in the greater Arlington area. I feel like there should have been warning signs along I-30.

AroundWorldFrog

Mrs Pharm and Daughter of Pharm went to Six Flags today. Do not ask me why because I’d rather stick a ball point pen through my sternum. They said the Baylor football team was there. Had I known this before hand there would have been zero chance Mrs or Daughter would have been allowed in the greater Arlington area. I feel like there should have been warning signs along I-30.
Did they have a dance show?
noobaylor-0.gif

HToady

Our team is practicing for the season, while there's is on the amusement park tour circuit. We'll see how that goes.....

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
I suck at posting. I meant to post below:

Dang. I have no idea where I could place Waco on a place to visit in Texas. As an alum living in Houston, I would tell ppl to go in this order if wanting to see Texas.

1 Austin
2 Ft Worth
3 Houston
4 San Antonio
5 New Braunfels
14 Dallas?
15 Lubbock
31 Waco

1. FW
2. EL Paso
3. Houston
4. Austin/San Antonio
5. Alpine
6. San Angelo
Waco is just below Beaumont near the bottom of a long list. It was tied with BM until Leslie’s Chicken Shack closed about 20 years ago.

Wexahu

1. FW
2. EL Paso
3. Houston
4. Austin/San Antonio
5. Alpine
6. San Angelo
Waco is just below Beaumont near the bottom of a long list. It was tied with BM until Leslie’s Chicken Shack closed about 20 years ago.

No offense to the fine folks of Houston, but it would be near the bottom of my list. There is absolutely nothing special or unique about that city IMO.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
No offense to the fine folks of Houston, but it would be near the bottom of my list. There is absolutely nothing special or unique about that city IMO.

Having grown up there there is quite a few special things about Houston. Not all good, but nowhere can claim that everything is great. You can fine more restaurants from more countries than anywhere in this country (I actually read that in a Chicago paper), every person that has gone to the moon lived in a Houston suburb, no presidents were ever killed there, every poisonous snake in North America can be found there, the British Consulate (at one time, not sure still) got hazard pay same as Bombay since the weather was similar, ZZ Top, flatter’n a pancake, summer air is like living in the mouth of a panting golden retriever, winters that are comfy, Santa Ana got caught in his jammies at San Jacinto, roaches that sound like a chinook coming in for a dust off and just as big, first domed stadium, nutrias to gators in the bayous, Archie Bell and Drells (cuz they dance just as good as they walk), no zoning, no drainage, first city from another planetoid, Texas’ biggest city and gaining on Chitown, Bulaich, Carpenter, Hughes to Dalton...

Mean Purple

Having grown up there there is quite a few special things about Houston. Not all good, but nowhere can claim that everything is great. You can fine more restaurants from more countries than anywhere in this country (I actually read that in a Chicago paper), every person that has gone to the moon lived in a Houston suburb, no presidents were ever killed there, every poisonous snake in North America can be found there, the British Consulate (at one time, not sure still) got hazard pay same as Bombay since the weather was similar, ZZ Top, flatter’n a pancake, summer air is like living in the mouth of a panting golden retriever, winters that are comfy, Santa Ana got caught in his jammies at San Jacinto, roaches that sound like a chinook coming in for a dust off and just as big, first domed stadium, nutrias to gators in the bayous, Archie Bell and Drells (cuz they dance just as good as they walk), no zoning, no drainage, first city from another planetoid, Texas’ biggest city and gaining on Chitown, Bulaich, Carpenter, Hughes to Dalton...
I like Houston a lot. Love the areas just North of it. Heck, all the way up to Huntsville. All of East Texas in general.
Can't stand Austin.