• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

YA

We just hosted half the 7th grade girls at our church for D Now this past weekend. None of them were this dorky. Not one. Pretty sure they'd all have watched that video and made fun of the people in it.
D now? I’m just a simple Episcopalian that needs an explanation.

Purp

D now? I’m just a simple Episcopalian that needs an explanation.
Disciple Now is a youth event where church members host small groups of youth (6-10 students per house) with a college aged group leader for a weekend retreat of sorts. It's a good bonding experience for them and a good way to get a lot of concentrated Bible study in at the same time. They have a ton of fun with it. We did too. The youth are very creative and energetic. You get a couple kids in every small group that are non-stop laughs.

Pharm Frog

Disciple Now is a youth event where church members host small groups of youth (6-10 students per house) with a college aged group leader for a weekend retreat of sorts. It's a good bonding experience for them and a good way to get a lot of concentrated Bible study in at the same time. They have a ton of fun with it. We did too. The youth are very creative and energetic. You get a couple kids in every small group that are non-stop laughs.

Yep. I’m an old and went to D-Now weekends a couple of times when I was in late junior high/early high school. Great (not so great) memory of going out to wrap one of our Sunday School teacher’s house who happened to live across the street from where I lived. I was in the front yard attempting to reach the first branches of the pine trees when a deep voice said, “Can you step over here for a minute, I’d like to have a word with you.” Oops...”Hi dad...didn’t think you’d be up at 2am.” Response: “You’re not known for your thinking.” But he did let us finish wrapping the house after speaking with our host and then bought a ton of Shipley’s donuts and brought them over later that morning and watched us clean it up.

tcudoc

Where is turbulence when you need it?
giphy-downsized-medium.gif