• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
WARNING...do not read this on a full stomach...may provoke projectile vomiting

Ya know, Mr. Cannon, if a good man is being so terribly maligned, he should find a good lawyer to sue his persecutors for all they’re worth. He should fight to the ends of the earth to clear his good name, since there’s nothing he did wrong. He should stop at nothing, especially if he did nothing wrong. Where can the poor ol’ Art find a lawyer like that?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Ya know, Mr. Cannon, if a good man is being so terribly maligned, he should find a good lawyer to sue his persecutors for all they’re worth. He should fight to the ends of the earth to clear his good name, since there’s nothing he did wrong. He should stop at nothing, especially if he did nothing wrong. Where can the poor ol’ Art find a lawyer like that?
Billboards? Bus stops? Late night commercials on UHF?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Italy?

Mean Purple

WARNING...do not read this on a full stomach...may provoke projectile vomiting

"Briles coached Baylor for eight seasons, winning a pair of Big 12 championships, before being fired in 2016 in the fallout from the Pepper Hamilton investigation into the school’s sexual assault problems. "

Uh...no...he was fired because he covered up many rapes.

Darn Waco

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Seems appropriate...Briles always thought "inuendo" was an Italian suppository.
KanyeUnamused.gif

FrogCop19

“Not only me but many of us felt betrayed because we were not privy to the information that was available in a way we wanted to respond. ... With the way things are going, with some of the transparency starting to take place, I am confident the truth will come out. It’s not just important for me.”

Holy crap that last line has me reeling. Did he actually say that? Is it out of context?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
“Not only me but many of us felt betrayed because we were not privy to the information that was available in a way we wanted to respond. ... With the way things are going, with some of the transparency starting to take place, I am confident the truth will come out. It’s not just important for me.”

Holy crap that last line has me reeling. Did he actually say that? Is it out of context?
Horribly worded but I don’t doubt accuracy of the quote.
Sad
Small
Typical baylor