• The KillerFrogs

Baylor vs. UT—which will you root for?

HFrog12

Rooting for UT is an easy one for me. Besides all of the crap they bring like sexual assault, Art Briles, and killing each other off the field, I really don't want to recruit against them. UT is not really a threat to TCU. They are what they are and we still keep dominating them on the field. I am fine with baylor being a bottom feeder for eternity.

JockO de Frog

Hate priority (subject to change from year to year--but not much)
1. UT
2. Baylor
3. ? hmmm. the rest pale in comparison so no need to list further.
I understand that most Baylor fans are reprehensible. However, there are some that are sane. I have a good Baylor friend that I spoke with during the Briles crash. To be polite I asked him "well too bad for what has happened at Baylor...what do you think about the decision with Briles? His reply stunned me at first--"I hate the decision". Really? "Sure-after firing Briles I would fire ALL the coaches. Then I would speak with every player and anyone that knew what was going on and did not report it I would kick off the team. Then I would go to the student body and do the same thing and kick the enablers out of school. Oh, and don't even ask what I would like to do with the Board and that corrupt bunch!" I thought now there is someone that gets it.

notyalc

The natural order of things is Baylor always finishing below us and the frogs dominating UT with lesser rated recruits. Outside of that its us and OSU neck and neck behind OU.

To re-establish order as best as possible, Baylor must be crushed by UT and OU in the Title game.

We'll straighten out the rest next season.

JugbandFrog

Hell, I don’t even WATCH Baylor games I hate them so much. Obviously, our game, and I watched last week, but in the background of another task.

anytime Baylor loses is good in my book.

Brog

UT. University ofTexas. TU. Texas University. UT at Austin. However you spell it, anyone but BO. Oh, I mean BU.

Purp

Baylor tops my hate list followed by OU (Mixon breaking girl's face and other criminals brought in), TT (same condescension as BU when we were building the program and I'll never forgive all the "week in week out grind" drivel, then UT (same condescension, but at least they're one of the 5 most substantial programs in the country).

I don't hate many SEC programs, but I do hate the media coverage of that conference.