• The KillerFrogs

Baylor to vote on Briles return

Bob Sugar

Bob said:
I wonder what  vote would be in Germany if they could bring back Hitler?

They dominate France in the preseason.  Sure there was the pesky trap game in Russia, and they had a non-win in their bowl against the US.  But Hitler brought them back from the ashes, so we can overlook that pesky holocaust.  Besides, if those folks would have not been Jewish in the first place, there would have been no need to send them to camps.  It is really just their fault.  Well them and the US, who is just jealous of our dominance of France.

AroundWorldFrog

Jeez, I need to learn not to go to BF. Makes me want to throw up and take a shower, but it's like looking at a car wreck.

CowtownBearJD
CowtownBearJD is online now Baylor fan (1090 points)

UT Boosters contacting Briles's agent

Know for a fact that a UT booster has had "multiple discussions" with Briles's agent. If Briles is bought out because his release is "without cause" under his contract, he will be hired by UT within a year. He will get a huge buy out to coach against us. So, the question for our BRILLIANT BOR is "if he did something wrong, why buy out his contract?" Stupid dumbfcks. If he is evil incarnate, release the report and we are justified. My source says they will hire him within a year and Chip Brown will 180 to make it all Starr's and BOR's fault. Briles was a victim. Stupid dumfck Baptists.

USNFROG

I saw yet another poster mention that SU never played a down for Baylor.  He was admitted to the school to play football and received free tuition to earn his degree to play football.

SU got the quid but Baylor didn't get the quo.  Just because they didn't get the quo doesn't absolve them from the fact that he was there to play football because the team that Art Briles was responsible for invited him to campus. 

They are terrible at understanding logic and they are terrible at getting what they negotiated for.  Losers all around.

AroundWorldFrog

This guy is the most reasonable one on BF. Too bad the guy with the same twitter name isn't.

Thee University
Thee University is offline Baylor Bears fan (2651 points)

My Mood
Scared

Don't fret you knuckleheads. I'll GIVE you my September seats so you can get wood over us toasting Liberty, UTSA, Incarnate Word, Abilene Christian & Texas State.

Once we play out Ian and Art's powder puff schedules I'll have to ask for my September tickets back. Of course I will be 65 or 70 by then and unable to walk up to my seats.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Bob Sugar said:

They dominate France in the preseason.  Sure there was the pesky trap game in Russia, and they had a non-win in their bowl against the US.  But Hitler brought them back from the ashes, so we can overlook that pesky holocaust.  Besides, if those folks would have not been Jewish in the first place, there would have been no need to send them to camps.  It is really just their fault.  Well them and the US, who is just jealous of our dominance of France.
Severely underrated post.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
AroundWorldFrog said:
Jeez, I need to learn not to go to BF. Makes me want to throw up and take a shower, but it's like looking at a car wreck.

CowtownBearJD
CowtownBearJD is online now Baylor fan (1090 points)

UT Boosters contacting Briles's agent

Know for a fact that a UT booster has had "multiple discussions" with Briles's agent. If Briles is bought out because his release is "without cause" under his contract, he will be hired by UT within a year. He will get a huge buy out to coach against us. So, the question for our BRILLIANT BOR is "if he did something wrong, why buy out his contract?" Stupid dumbfcks. If he is evil incarnate, release the report and we are justified. My source says they will hire him within a year and Chip Brown will 180 to make it all Starr's and BOR's fault. Briles was a victim. Stupid dumfck Baptists.

Now who can argue with that?

What a fine representative of the Baylor law school.

Gabby_Johnson_Blazing_Saddles.JPG

blazing-saddles-3051.jpeg

Frogcrates

Bob Sugar said:

I would replace France with Belgium and liken France to UT (going through a long-term rebuilding process but still one of the legacy programs with a huge brand name, but ultimately not the level of victory that Germany might have you think).

But other than that, top notch!

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Frogcrates said:
I would replace France with Belgium and liken France to UT (going through a long-term rebuilding process but still one of the legacy programs with a huge brand name, but ultimately not the level of victory that Germany might have you think).

But other than that, top notch!
Why doesn't the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg ever get any play?

rifram09

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Nah, a school covering up little kids being raped for 30 years while using a children's charity to recruit and groom them is 1,000,000x worse.
Ya. But wasn't the post about Baylor fans compared to Penn State fans?

The crime at Penn state and the bad actors at Penn State were worse. But it wasn't a way of gaining an advantage on the football field. Baylor's sins were aimed at keeping talented players on the field. And their fans don't seem to care about that at all.